GDT: #26 | Bruins at FLYERS | Sat. Dec. 2, 1:00 pm ET | SN, NBCSP, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Benching a player for a period isn't the type of thing a GM would get involved with...

It's not like Konecny has been playing 6 minutes per game and then scratched for 10 in a row.

Hakstol is definitely an idiot, but you have unrealistic expectations for what would cause a GM to intervene.

10 game losing streak and bottom 3 in league when team is better than last, that's when I expect a GM to step in

Reactions: kelmitchell

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
That guy in the Taco Bell commercial I've seen 5030430240004 times looks like Jordan Weal. Just needed to say that.

Speaking of Weal, I'm glad Hak hit the reset button for him, as he said. 1 minute this period too. 2 minutes before. He's benched Weal, TK, Patrick.

Reactions: Ghosts Beer

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
Do you really think you're the only two posters to criticize Hextall for pro scouting issues? You seem to have a pretty high opinion of yourself.
I didn't even answer him because ive been one of the people who have questioned damn near every move hextall has made! Including weise, i said too long and over paid for a bad 4th line player, the schenn trade i was very unhappy, but apparently he only sees what he wants to see and thinks him and deadhead are f***ing superior minds

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Yes but you were say this retool has been going on since 2013 which is not true.

Are we going to forget the lockout season? 12-13 aint on Hexy but that's where the mediocrity began. Let's not revise history to protect the legacies of our favorite players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad