GDT: #26 | Bruins at FLYERS | Sat. Dec. 2, 1:00 pm ET | SN, NBCSP, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Bruins who are ahead of us and been devastated with injuries are finally getting healthy, this could be a bad game for the home fans once again.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Or maybe the Flyers could get lucky for once and have a puck hit a goal post and bounce in.
Or maybe Ghost can play a whole game without a bad turnover and Voracek and Simmonds can move their feet and not pick up bad penalties.
Or maybe Elliott will make both the tough and routine saves.
Or maybe someone not named Couts or Giroux will score more than one goal.

Nah. Got to take off those orange colored glasses.

Reactions: hatcher

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
Today is my bday....so we still have hope this jackass is fired, and if hes not well then, lets go bruins!!!!! Tax our ****ing asses, put our legs behind our heads and make us your little *****

Happy Birthday kel

Tomorrow's is mine so I will them the extra 24 hours or so in the (admittedly futile) hopes that he is gone....but I won't complain about an early bday present if they were to kick him to the curb today.

EDITED for fat fingers

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I'm just going to say this for the record - nothing in the world would make me happier than to see Hakstok turn this around and make me eat wagonloads of crow. I would love that, and not just because I am ****ing starving. I can't see it happening whatsoever, but I would love to be proven wrong by this guy. Because ultimately all any of us want is to have a fighting chance at a/nother title in our lifetime.

Considering I was patient with the guy for as long as possible and defended him (longer than most here), yeah, I'd like to see that rewarded.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
I guessed this was coming. Not surprising he was sent down.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Martel down, season saved!!!

Danny Briere. Johnny Hockey. Small players clearly have no place in the nhl.

Big Eye Roll.
Stars not small average players. I loved Briere as he would hit and chop and high stick players and had high end speed and skill but best of all he wasn't chicken shit. I don't care if your small if you are a star.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Tired Flyers need to play kids, and 4 other observations

There certainly were a lot of open seats last nigjt. That’s going to continue until Hak is fired. Take note Comcast!

Also, good point on prob trying to get faster to play against big teams. Not trying to match their size which you aren’t going to do anyway.

Play the shit out of the kids. If this top line is not broken up idk what to say. Break them up and elevate TK and Patrick to play with good players.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Reverse Bo Derek.

This season is giving me similar feeling to the season that shall not be named, but I actually enjoyed watching a shit team play like they cared. This team looks like they're just going through the motions outside of a few.

I have watched a bit of the Oilers this year and it's the same for them.

Moral of the story: whichever team I watch more than casually, stops trying to win games.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Tired Flyers need to play kids, and 4 other observations

There certainly were a lot of open seats last nigjt. That’s going to continue until Hak is fired. Take note Comcast!

Also, good point on prob trying to get faster to play against big teams. Not trying to match their size which you aren’t going to do anyway.

Play the **** out of the kids. If this top line is not broken up idk what to say. Break them up and elevate TK and Patrick to play with good players.

I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with Sam C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad