GDT: #26 - 12/03/16 | hurricanes @ RANGERS | 1:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

howztheglass

Jan 27, 2009
Wonder if Jeff gets tried of watching this team look like crap for the last few weeks and does what Florida did--anyone think Gallant would be a good replacement.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
I don't want to sound like a broken record but see what happens when you just shooot the puck? Good **** happens.

That, and also worth noting that if the shoe was on the other foot every post here would be about how none of three players picked up the goal scorer in the slot. Breakdowns happen. Good things happen when you get the puck on net.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
This is what happens when you shoot the damn puck. Leighton ****ing sucks. This should have been an easy one..

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
At this point i'm not even kidding. Every single time I walk away from the game we score. Is this real life right now? Am I supposed to never watch games?

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Wonder if Jeff gets tried of watching this team look like crap for the last few weeks and does what Florida did--anyone think Gallant would be a good replacement.

Gallant got fired after his team lost to Leighton and the Canes, maybe Gorton will take inspiration from that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad