GDT: #25 - 12/01/16 | RANGERS @ sabres | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Fans need to wake up. Misplaced criticism on Henrik when the team deserves to be losing. Accept that and you will be fine. Sabres have been the better team. Sabres deserve this. It's okay to give credit to the other guys sometimes.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Well fellas considering fact the puck has been in our end 75% of the time when things have been 5 on 5, not sure about y'all but I'd be thrilled if we could somehow get a point out of this game and put this into OT. I mean we really have played terrible the whole night other than the PP. We don't really deserve even a point but for cripes sake....let's get this into OT...

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Not to pile onto that steaming pile of crap, but that first goal is coming back to haunt us.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
This is a last years game. Getting wrecked all over by a bad team, hoping goaltending bails us out (it's clearly not), and scoring on random rushes.

This has been going on way too long. So many guys are just not good enough defensively, with the puck, etc.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
nevermind with Clendening. He can sit again. We need legitimate RHD. No way around it.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Team needs to wake up. When was the last time the Rangers clearly outplayed someone, in a noticeable fashion?

I would say, over the last 10 games, Rangers have been outplayed in 75% of them. They are not as good as their record looks.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Totally letting this garbage buff defense off the hook in the third

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Team needs to wake up. When was the last time the Rangers clearly outplayed someone, in a noticeable fashion?

I would say, over the last 10 games, Rangers have been outplayed in 75% of them. They are not as good as their record looks.

In Vancouver.

NYRcupboundyessir*

This game might be frustrating, but give us Zibs & Buch back, & we're still tops in the East, I'm confident

Even if it means giving Raanta more starts

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
nevermind with Clendening. He can sit again. We need legitimate RHD. No way around it.

Been our best player.

Ask Girardi why we're losing. 38 shots for the Sabres with him on the ice. Actually can't make that up. Highest I've ever seen by far.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Lets forget all the saves he made on high danger scoring chances a majority of the game though.

Henrik was fine tonight. He let up a brutal goal. Outside of that, he has been solid. Sabres have outplayed them. Sabres have gotten the better chances. Sabres are winning. Its deserved.

Rangers have won too many games they didn't deserve and now fans are entitled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad