OT: 2024 Washington Commanders off-season thread: change we can believe in!

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I'm going to throw my best guess out there based on those angles and say they're meant to do do that agility drill I can't remember the name of (not shuttle, one of the other ones) but like... upstream against the other guys doing it coming back at you? And then the circle just keeps going?

Sep 19, 2008
Florio crying about the Quinn feathers shirt

Florio :cry:
Washington fans :laugh:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
The media doesn't seem to want to give up on the Snyderization of the team, and is addicted to scandal.

Best thing the team can do is ignore all of it until the press find a new target.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

Florio is a **** seeking click bait toolbag.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Not trying to defend Florio but we need to stop giving the media something to talk about. This is purely self inflicted. Why the heck does Quinn's shirt have anything from the old logo 🤷🏽‍♂️

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006

Apparently it got shoved back up his ass (where it belongs). He posted an updated story this a.m. that ends:

"If he didn’t know before Saturday, he does now. If this one was indeed an accident (and apparently it was), the next one — if there is one — can’t be described that way."

He's still a tool, but it seems even tools can be shamed to some extent.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Not trying to defend Florio but we need to stop giving the media something to talk about. This is purely self inflicted. Why the heck does Quinn's shirt have anything from the old logo 🤷🏽‍♂️
My guess is, it was 100% intentional, to signal to the fans that he understands the history and heritage. That he thinks, like most of us, the new name and lazy logo both stink, and he wants us to know he wants to restore the glory days.

He's saying "Hail to the Redskins" without actually saying it.

And I prefer that, vs Jim Zorn saying "Maroon and black".

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008

1715611571608.png

Reactions: kicksavedave
Sep 19, 2008
Have been looking for a JD jersey but int he vintage 'Skins style/colors. Don't want to wait 'til we change again, but can't stand the new unis. Can't find such a thing, though. If anyone comes across something like that, please share a link.
if anyone else finds one yeah let us know

In the meantime I'll continue to look at custom jerseys. I don't like the new uniforms.

1715613497707.jpeg

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
if anyone else finds one yeah let us know

In the meantime I'll continue to look at custom jerseys. I don't like the new uniforms.

View attachment 869883
OK, found this place:

Pricey, but lets you pick from multiple eras. (I picked 70's, before they were great, but hits the childhood nostalgia button hard.) They do other sports, too.

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad