OT: 2024 Washington Commanders off-season thread: change we can believe in!

Assuming Caleb Williams goes number 1, who is your QB pick at number 2?

• JJ McCarthy

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Jaden Daniels

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Drake Maye

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Confession time:

I took an evening with the missus to celebrate our new second home purchase. I saw we took another mother****inf DT and stepped away from the table to kill a wino.

Had another couple of beers. Saw that we traded our next pick to the motherfu***ng Eagles who the guy we most could have used, excused myself, and went on a mother****ing killing spree. Returned to see that we had drated the ultimate 5'9" mother****ing balling MACHINE, for whom I've already professed my deep and abiding love. Well, once you've killed a wino (or 12) you can't bring 'em back.

Once I defined the parameters of my crisis of conscience, I check in to find that we've taken the TE I've targeted in my last 71 mock drafts.

My soul has been compromised, and I no longer trust anything I've been raised to believe.

I am also soooo **** ing drunk. this is probably a good time to check out. I probably won't. But I'm at least memorializing that it would be.

I also want Rempe to lose either an eye or a testicle on the ice tonight.

Bit that's another rant for another time.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Whew rough draft so far. Didn't need a DT unless we're trading Allen. Great value but why? It's like drafting Penix when you just paid Cousins, same kinda dumb. The CB feels like a Rivera pick, we reached caused he's a coaches dream and the TE was another reach we didn't need...jack of all trades great at nothing.

Our defensive line gets hyped every off season and they have never ever delivered during the season. I have no problem drafting a DT if he can be a difference maker.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Our defensive line gets hyped every off season and they have never ever delivered during the season. I have no problem drafting a DT if he can be a difference maker.
I don't disagree with you, and I like the player and the value but is he going start? Not over Allen or Payne. So unless trading one of them away is in the cards then you made a selection with several other guys on the board that would start on this team for a backup.

Reactions: hotpaws

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad