WC: 2024 Team USA

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
I wish we'd use more college coaches here that want to prove something coaching up a level rather than bad retread NHL coaches who think they've got everything figured out.

I would have offered this tournament to Carle.

Carle should stay away from this tournament.

Reactions: Summer Rose

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
It's always a bit gross when someone wears the colors of another country. It doesn't matter if he's just some guy from the beer league. Of course he's standing on his head today. First Papillon and now Murray. Both have been good, of course, but it also tells about the lack of firepower. I'm about to start getting really worried about our goal scoring ability. An awful lot of chances have been wasted lately from U18s to seniors.

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
Why? You like seeing Hynes and Quinn every tournament huh?

If he doesn't want to hurt his career, then he should stay away from coaching USA in this tournament.

The good thing was that the second line started working better. I am not very optimistic about the success of this team.

mphmiles

Jan 1, 2017
Pretty good win, and they absolutely dominated Poland for the last two periods, but the lack of finishing is reaching astonishing levels.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I don't think it's completely impossible for Alex Vlasic to make it to the best on best roster.
Can't see him beating out 2 of Werenski, Slavin, Q Hughes, L Hughes, Miller, Sanderson

The disrespect by Poland to not give their POG to Murray.
What garbage that is. US got goalied like u read about.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
If he doesn't want to hurt his career, then he should stay away from coaching USA in this tournament.

The good thing was that the second line started working better. I am not very optimistic about the success of this team.

It's not a guarantee he would hurt his career here. It could be a career accelerator, too.

Can't see him beating out 2 of Werenski, Slavin, Q Hughes, L Hughes, Miller, Sanderson

What garbage that is. US got goalied like u read about.

I'm guessing it's a fan thing. They probably want to give their POGs to guys who are Polish at the core. Not to say Murray isn't Polish (he's lived there a long time and is a citizen), but I imagine the fans like a Polish name getting the honor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad