WC: 2024 Team USA

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
At least it's a good reminder that you don't get anything for free here.

It is reflective of the USA goalie situation that even if we have a couple of reasonable NHL goalies, we have to turn to a schoolboy. Well, let's see if the guy has what it takes in this tournament. Unfortunately, I doubt that.

Reactions: Summer Rose

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
This tournament is always a catch 22. Watching bad play, bad goaltending, bad coaching, whatever- these guys answered the call. I hate having to rip on any of these guys asking where is the heart? They obviously have heart or they would be sitting at home, finishing up a 12 year college degree, betting on horses at the track, whatever than being here. Nedeljkovic is in a tough spot here, getting out here late and getting his first game against the home country. He answered the call to be here despite being a UFA...I won't say another bad word on him, just hope they rebound the next 4 games over teams they should flat out destroy (at least what we thought a week ago)....

Reactions: Summer Rose

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
They will bounce back. The question is, can John Hynes make this a winning team when the games are at their hardest.

I agree about Nedeljkovic. I would give him the start in the next game. You can't afford to push the man down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad