WC: 2024 Team USA

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
It does not matter. He has conceded numerous soft goals in the last two games. When a goalie allows such goals, it is not possible to win championships.

I expect Ullmark to start Game Four.
Of course it matters. Did u see Helkebuyck? Much worse than Swayman.
Oettinger folds under moderate pressure everytime.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Joe Zanussi

Jul 15, 2011
Relegation? They played the best team in the tournament first and lost by a goal with two empty netter.

With France, Poland, Kazakhstan and Slovakia ahead they are not getting relegated.

Slovakia should be more concerned. And they aren't getting relegated either.

Apologize in advance if you were being facetious with your post. Sarcasm doesn't always play on these boards.
It was definitely sarcasm

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
Of course it matters. Did u see Helkebuyck? Much worse than Swayman.
Oettinger folds under moderate pressure everytime.

I'm not saying that Swayman isn't ahead or on par with Hellebuyck or Oettinger. My point is that I'm not convinced that any of them are good enough for the big games.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
If they play like they did in the 3rd period it should be a good game. Lyon was good enough to win which is all you can really hope for in my opinion. We need our goal scorers to put the biscuit in the basket though.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba

Moving Zegras to wing makes sense and might spark him. Pinto was already taking shifts for him towards the end of the game anyway. Smith gets a chance to show his skill in a role better suited for him, have no issues there.

The loss of Larkin really stands out more now if Zegras can't find his way back...him or Tage Thompson being here would have insulated us so much better down the middle...oh well, let's see what they do today!

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba

According to this, he already arrived on Thursday.
Yeah the TSN feed I watched yesterday made it sound like he hadn't arrived yet. But just getting there Thursday isn't enough time to play in goal for today. I would like to see him but I imagine he gets the net on Monday. Too much jet lag to play an important game today imo.

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
Moving Zegras to wing makes sense and might spark him. Pinto was already taking shifts for him towards the end of the game anyway. Smith gets a chance to show his skill in a role better suited for him, have no issues there.

The loss of Larkin really stands out more now if Zegras can't find his way back...him or Tage Thompson being here would have insulated us so much better down the middle...oh well, let's see what they do today!
For me the 2nd line needs to wake up. Too much talent there. Caufield has to bury his looks. Think he will.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad