WC: 2024 Team USA

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Where was this broadcast in the States? How were you guys watching?

Anywhere great prep game, Yanks step ahead for most of the game and just brutalized our weak points.

Also, The boys are back in town is a great goal song and I have PTSD from it after this game. Wonder if they use it at the championship too.
I guess everyone was watching on ms2024 joj sk. I thought it will be geo-blocked for viewers outside of Slovakia but it wasn't.

Reactions: jcbio11

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010

Anywhere great prep game, Yanks step ahead for most of the game and just brutalized our weak points.

Also, The boys are back in town is a great goal song and I have PTSD from it after this game. Wonder if they use it at the championship too.
A lot of people probably found ways to have On Hockey on the TV without being on the TV.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica

USA Hockey had the link on its website. Slovak feed.

Reactions: jcbio11

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Couldn't watch, any more details on how Leonard and Smith looked?

They looked good and had some struggles where you'd expect with the pace of professionals. A few instances where they struggled on the defensive battles, but their skill also shined at points, too. Just one game but nothing to suggest they couldn't move to the NHL next season if they wanted.

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
It looks like they added Alex Nedeljkovic.

This is great news. It's just strange that he's only coming now. He played a good last half of the season, so you'd think he would have been asked earlier. I assumed he declined because of his contract situation, but apparently not.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Friar85

Dec 16, 2013
This is great news. It's just strange that he's only coming now. He played a good last half of the season, so you'd think he would have been asked earlier. I assumed he declined because of his contract situation, but apparently not.
They may have been counting on Woll, Sway or the Otter and it turns out none of them are available.

Reactions: AmericanDream

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I liked our pre tournament game yesterday, but this schedule sucks. The toughest matchups right out the gate then essentially 4 blowouts in a row right before the quarters. This team won't be tested at all just prior to elimination round, hate seeing that..maybe Latvia will put up some fight, I dunno...

Attachments

• 20240508_085006.jpg
    20240508_085006.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 2

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
I liked our pre tournament game yesterday, but this schedule sucks. The toughest matchups right out the gate then essentially 4 blowouts in a row right before the quarters. This team won't be tested at all just prior to elimination round, hate seeing that..maybe Latvia will put up some fight, I dunno...
Is this your first time watching the Worlds?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240508_222025_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240508_222025_Chrome.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 2

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Is there any role for him other than being extra and jumping in if someone gets hurt.
I would play him over Kunin and Leonard, maybe Eyssimont.

He's a really dynamic complete player with a great motor. Really smart out there.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Wouldn't mind sending Eyssimont home. He has no future for Olympic consideration. Appreciate the enthusiasm to show up but a 27 year old with 136 NHL games of fourth line duty isn't bringing anything to the table worth taking a look at.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad