WC: 2024 Team USA

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
On the flip side, I get nervous every time Werenski is on the ice, geez. I know he's popular around here but he wouldn't be on my top pair - I'd actually prefer Vlasic, Hughes, and Sanderson over him, but I know that's controversial.

Seth Jones on the PP. I see we haven't watched a lot of the Blackhawks special teams this year, USA Hockey.
Seniority bias

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Idk why they always bring a college kid to be the backup. Wouldn’t an AHL guy be more advanced and have a better chance if there was an injury? It’s not like college goalies go right to the nhl so they can just wait until they are AHL goalies.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Idk why they always bring a college kid to be the backup. Wouldn’t an AHL guy be more advanced and have a better chance if there was an injury? It’s not like college goalies go right to the nhl so they can just wait until they are AHL goalies.
I have to think part of it is trying to get these younger goalies exposure for development purposes.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Nice patience on the first half of that PK with the puck. Players starting to learn you have a bit more time with it on the bigger ice?

Lol European fans always get me with thinking every hit is a penalty

Congratulations, you are now eligible to be a IIHF referee, pack your bags and head on over!

I would have let Brady fight

Great pass from Hughes and Tkachuk buries it

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad