GDT: 2024 TDL thread. Post all trades, rumors, and etc around the league. (TDL, Friday 3/8 @ 3pm ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Initially I wasn't overly thrilled with the way our deadline went down, but looking at it now, I actually kinda dig it. A decent depth Dman, and 2 cheap fill ins for the holes on our roster really isn't that bad. Esp. if Trouba is possibly injured long-term and we're looking at a better D core b/c of it.

Overall I give it a B, maybe a B+

Reactions: Rangers in 7

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I’m honestly just glad that Drury doesn’t have a vested interest in most of the players on this team since they were under the old regime (which I know he was partially involved with but I don’t know to what extent).

That way if/when this team underachieves in the playoffs maybe we can finally see some real changes.

In addition to that, I really like the types of players they’ve identified in recent drafts so I think we can hopefully snag another decent prospect this year.

Reactions: Speedtrials

thethirdhockeyman91

Jun 22, 2018
Cause they didn't overpay. Fans get mad if they overpay, fans get mad if they make bargain trades for under the radar players. Fans are too hard to please. I guess you'd be happy with Kakko Othmann Berard and 1st for Vatrano and Silfverberg
No I wouldn’t be haopy. But we couldn’t give up a 3rd or 4th for Pacioretty?

effen

Feb 3, 2018
I like the 3 adds.

We need Chychrun. It would have been a perfect deadline with adding a top4LHD

I can see Roslovic sticking here.
Ottawa is brutally incompetent but any time you can keep the core of a 25-32-4 team who's lost 6 in a row, and especially keep a guy who wants out and isn't resigning with you, you gotta do it.

Reactions: Synergy27

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I joke about Ruhwedel, but I think it's a shrewd depth/insurance move. We are all familiar with Lindgren's late-season durability.

Reactions: TheDirtyH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad