Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season 2: When the Red Sox win, kids eat free at the 99 Restaurant

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
"In just a moment Johnny Gomes."

INSTANT TV MUTE
As you said that:
1000007259.jpg

Reactions: EverettMike

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Hopefully O'Neill will be okay.

I don't understand how thar happens. Got to communicate on a f***ing pop up so it doesn't happen

Reactions: BMC

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Too many guests in the booth as of late and too many segments where they interview people in the crowd about various causes and events while the game itself is reduced to a small picture in picture in the corner of the screen.

There's a reason for that: This f***ing team is awful to watch. Have to distract the viewers with something else.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
In 30 minutes, I'll be coaching some middle schoolers on the ins and out of baserunning.

Should be a blast.
Teach them whose got priority when calling fly balls too 😭

My nephews little league team is better than this team. And he's 10.

This is f***ing unacceptable. UNACCEPTABLE.
No chance your nephew can hit Tyler Anderson! ;)

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Teach them whose got priority when calling fly balls too 😭

No chance your nephew can hit Tyler Anderson! ;)

🤣😂
You know, at this rate, I think all of us could help this team with the basic fundamentals!!

I genuinely need someone to help me understand why. It's been like this for a few years now.

Reactions: CDJ

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I can't believe these guys are unable to execute basic defensive plays, whether it's a ground ball in the infield or pop fly to the outfield. The Sox aren't the only team with this problem although they seem to be the worst by far.

This is Baseball 101 ffs. Players are supposed to learn this in Little League, high school etc before ever playing in a pro game at any level.

:help: 🆘

Reactions: Mione134

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
In what are the two buzz worthy April home games, opening day and Marathon Monday, the Red have been outscored 13-1. That's a good way to keep fans interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 22Brad Park

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
🤣😂
You know, at this rate, I think all of us could help this team with the basic fundamentals!!

I genuinely need someone to help me understand why. It's been like this for a few years now.
story being injured makes such an absurd difference, it’s actually kinda crazy. He should get mvp votes at this point. Todays starting defense is probably the best lineup they can do at the moment

Pretty sure Cora had them doing infield/outfield the other day. Don’t see big league clubs do that too often so they clearly recognize the issue. They’re just so devoid of fundamentals it’s wild

Reactions: DKH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad