Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season 2: When the Red Sox win, kids eat free at the 99 Restaurant

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
They have enough pop in the lineup and their starting pitching is decent to good enough to be in games so long as they don’t kick it around on defense.

That much, we sort of knew.
Make the routine plays and they should be at least .500….we shall see if they continue to do this. Hamilton looking like a passable SS today. It doesn’t look smooth or natural but he’s made some solid plays

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Make the routine plays and they should be at least .500….we shall see if they continue to do this. Hamilton looking like a passable SS today. It doesn’t look smooth or natural but he’s made some solid plays
Lou mentioned Rafaela possibly being the answer over there.

Will they give it a try?

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
the KenleyCoaster

Will say the last 2 cutters at 92 had a ton of movement, that will work. Looked like Rivers cutters

Only diff is he doesn’t know where the ball is going

HBP, bloop single scares me. Smells like botched double play coming up next

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Hmmmmm

1713126422085.jpeg

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Listening to Tony Perez Jr on mlb radio Sunday Night baseball, Xander Bogearts sounds miserable in SD.

He signed up with Scott Boras and got money he will never need and be forced to play many years in a place and position he doesn’t seem to want

He’s got to play 10 more years or get released

If you are bringing your children to a restaurant in hopes that this team will get them free food then I question your parenting skills
My kids always ate free because I was paying

About 14 they would go from something very cheap and simple to ‘I’ll have the lobster Mac or salmon’

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad