Series Discussion: 2024 Playoffs - First Round - Jets vs Avalanche

Final Series Outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jetsfan15

Jul 17, 2016
I wonder who takes Barron’s spot on the 4th line for now. Perfetti w/ 19 goals in 71 games? David Gustafsson? I would like Perfetti but something tells be it’ll be Gustafsson.

Reactions: Finster8

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Perfetti Namestnikov Iafallo
is an amazing third line.

Gus has been great too. Better on the PK than Iafallo imo.

edit: meant to say 4th line. Still works though.

Last edited:

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Avs are a tough first round draw for sure, but the Jets can pull it off if they play their game and don’t get sloppy.

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
I'm waiting for my lunch to thaw so I checked out the Colorado Avalanche playoff series board. I'm amazed at how grim and pessimistic they are. Most comments suggest that the Jets will win in 6 but a persistent few are expecting a Jets sweep.

The majority of complaints are directed at the coach but various players are accused of being slackers and not giving much effort. Quite a surprise to find.

Last edited:

AnonoJet

Jul 22, 2013
I'm waiting for my lunch to thaw so I checked out the Colorado Avalanche playoff series board. I'm amazed at how grim and pessimistic they are. Most comments suggest that the Jets will win in 6 but a persistent few an expecting a Jets sweep.

The majority of complaints are directed at the coach but various players are accused of being slackers and not giving much effort. Quite a surprise to find.
I think that many people on these types of forums are excessively negative on their team’s chances as a coping mechanism. I would be willing to bet that the average fan who are not on these boards, are no where near as negative as that crowd.

ps - microwaves have been known to speed up thawing.

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
I'm waiting for my lunch to thaw so I checked out the Colorado Avalanche playoff series board. I'm amazed at how grim and pessimistic they are. Most comments suggest that the Jets will win in 6 but a persistent few an expecting a Jets sweep.

Thawing something for lunch? Sounds like you eat more elaborate meals than we do.

Reactions: Dirtbag151

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Drouin out for the 1st round, surprisingly big loss for the Avs as he's been good
Could this be Colorado's idiotic player deployment catching up to them? Drouin was one of the forwards regularly playing 20+ minutes a night midway through the season, while the bottom six barely got ice time. According to Hockeyreference, he logged two separate 10-game streaks of 20+ minutes of ice time.

Colorado had 3 of the top 7 forwards in average time on ice this year. Surely that'll backfire?

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Could this be Colorado's idiotic player deployment catching up to them? Drouin was one of the forwards regularly playing 20+ minutes a night midway through the season, while the bottom six barely got ice time. According to Hockeyreference, he logged two separate 10-game streaks of 20+ minutes of ice time.

Colorado had 3 of the top 7 forwards in average time on ice this year. Surely that'll backfire?
They've basically got 1 top line, a 3rd line and two fourths

Reactions: Stumbledore

Dirtbag151

Feb 6, 2021

them re-naming their goalie "Fourgiev" is f###@ing amazing

MarkWheeler

Dec 16, 2018
Sorry if it’s been posted already, but has anyone heard who we’re getting for play by play for this series?

Oh nevermind, I found it. My bad.

Attachments

• IMG_1786.jpeg
    IMG_1786.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad