Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season: Free Agency, Draft Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I'm all about WR/OT. But given who is on the board I would not hate defense particularly a first round graded CB if one falls to 34.

If they could somehow trade up far enough to get Brian Thomas I would be rather happy 😍
I don't really want to spend the capital to move up but he seems to be the right target if they did.

Reactions: KOZ37

KOZ37

May 17, 2010
I'm all about WR/OT. But given who is on the board I would not hate defense particularly a first round graded CB if one falls to 34.

I don't really want to spend the capital to move up but he seems to be the right target if they did.
I figure you may spend the same to get Higgins or Aiyuk, but they will also cost 30 million A year at this point. They are at least proven though. I would be okay with a top CB or Jared Verse too

Reactions: HustleB

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I figure you may spend the same to get Higgins or Aiyuk, but they will also cost 30 million A year at this point. They are at least proven though. I would be okay with a top CB or Jared Verse too
Higgins nor Aiyuk are in the same class as Amon St Brown or AJ Brown but I am highly concerned we will overpay one if we give up the 34 pick to get one of them. Almost rather stretch for a guy like Keon Coleman if it comes to that. It does seem there will be better options then him unless we see a run on WR. And of course it depends on whose board you believe in.

Reactions: bbfan419 and KOZ37

KOZ37

May 17, 2010
Higgins nor Aiyuk are in the same class as Amon St Brown or AJ Brown but I am highly concerned we will overpay one if we give up the 34 pick to get one of them. Almost rather stretch for a guy like Keon Coleman if it comes to that. It does seem there will be better options then him unless we see a run on WR. And of course it depends on whose board you believe in.
I have the same concerns, which makes a rookie seem like a good option. Watched a lot of LSU and personally a fan of Thomas. I like Coleman but I think Thomas may have another level. Also really like Leggette and Piersall.

Reactions: HustleB

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Bills GM should be fired tonight

Bills Mafia should be apoplectic

And the rest of the NFL should also tell the Bills to f off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad