Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Beckett Sennecke

Votes: 55 15.7%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 20 5.7%

• Total voters

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
Show me a better base comparison for Lindstrom? J Anderson may not be a good pick. Who else can we find?

I don't think his vision/play making is good at all. He does a lot of stuff on his own and I question how that translates at the NHL level. Shot is great and compete level is great. Skating for his size is also great.
A lesser Tom Wilson who was also a first rounder

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member

IMG_1481.jpeg

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
We still need some clarity on Lindstrom's back injury. Keep an eye on the discourse around Lindstrom at the combine (June 2-8).​
I'm sure his agent already has every X rays and medical reports possible at the ready, that's the number 1 thing scouts are going to ask about. If there's a legit long term concern, folks are going to know about it in a hurry.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
His techniques is a little bit weird (high center of gravity), but this can be easily worked on with a skating coach/Adam Nicholas. Kotkaniemi had the same problem, but he was always getting push around, Lindstrom doesn’t get push around. Plus from what he heard and from what he’s showing, Kotkaniemi isn’t willing to work on himself.

lindstrom’ edges are more then fine (or he wouldn’t be playing center at the junior level) and he’s powerful as you pointed out.
6'4 202lbs. He'll add 20 pounds of muscle by time he gets to NHL. Play 220LBS.

Reactions: Rob Sense

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
This playoffs still reminds us that powerfowards are the way to go if you want to have success.

Lindstrom gotta be our pick. And he will be a perfect replacement when Dach the paper boy gets hurt again. Gotta build a top center depth. Beck and Kapanen are bottom 6.
Oh yes powerforwards like Trochek, McDavid, Draisaitl, Mackinnon, Panarin, Zibanejad, Barkov, Aho, Boeser, Robertson, Johnston, Marchand, Jarvis and Guentzel.

Lol.
I mean, aren't we all?
I wish I was only partially idiotic.

Reactions: crosbyshow

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Oh yes powerforwards like Trochek, McDavid, Draisaitl, Mackinnon, Panarin, Zibanejad, Barkov, Aho, Boeser, Robertson, Johnston, Marchand, Jarvis and Guentzel.

Lol.

I wish I was only partially idiotic.

Size in playoffs is important. Not only powerfowards. Off all the player above you listed, how many are 6ft1 or above? And lol at you listing Aho and Jarvis. Both sucks in playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad