Votes: 55 15.8%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 19 5.4%

• Total voters

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
He also put up all time numbers for a dman in the KHL.

In the KHL's short history, no U-18 blueliner has ever even had 3 points in a season and Silayev is just the 10th U-18 blueliner to ever play more then 3 games in the KHL.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
In the KHL's short history, no U-18 blueliner has ever even had 3 points in a season and Silayev is just the 10th U-18 blueliner to ever play more then 3 games in the KHL.

i believe he had more points than any U18 in the KHL ever, defenseman or forward. Part of that was the amount of minutes and games he played, but still historic.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
If Chicago goes Lev, is Anaheim or CLB gonna go the Demidov route even if they seem set on defence? I think yes.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I could definitely see Catton falling outside the top 10. I just don't know what it would take to move up and what team would entertain trading back.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Does anyone else like Miettinen as much as Button?

I like him but I'm sure not as much as Button after he sees one good game of a prospect.

Miettinen!!! I tell you what, when we drafted Iginla we thought he'd be a good player, he was more than that!!! Miettinen when you watch him play, and I'm not gonna say this is who he will become, but he reminds you of Jonathan Toews with the scoring upside of Aho. If I'm a team drafting for a team in the first round there's no way I'm letting him get by me, there's no way!

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Norman needs to retire...If he was GM we would have traded:
Slaf for PLD!!!
Suzuki for Wayne Simmonds!!!
Cole for Kyle Palmieri!!!
:banghead:
yop but imagine the draft selections we could have without those players ; X + Bedard , + Celebrini, + XY ...

• Love
Reactions: McGees

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Feels bad that I didn't get too many viewings of Lindstrom this year. It'd be awesome if he were our big bad centerman after all these years, and in the one game I did see he seemed really good, but yeah I have no read on him.

Reactions: Gustave

Geecko

Aug 21, 2012
If Lindstrom and Demidov are both available, surely we would go for Demidov, right? RIGHT?

Reactions: Rozz

TesseractPrice

Aug 1, 2019

But some claim he’s a “bad playmaker” and doesn’t read the game well

Yeah, I think he's the pick at 5

If we see Levshunov at 2 and Silayev at 3, I don't think the Jackets will pass on a potential franchise forward so they pick Demidov

So that most likely leaves us with Lindstrom. Insanely lucky to land a prospect like him in retrospect considering how many things went well this season

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Yeah, I think he's the pick at 5

If we see Levshunov at 2 and Silayev at 3, I don't think the Jackets will pass on a potential franchise forward so they pick Demidov

So that most likely leaves us with Lindstrom. Insanely lucky to land a prospect like him in retrospect considering how many things went well this season

We need 2 D to go before us. Seems like Levshunov will go, and there is a number of elite d prospects available. I think chances might be pretty good for one of Demidov or Lindstrom to be on the board.

TesseractPrice

Aug 1, 2019
We need 2 D to go before us. Seems like Levshunov will go, and there is a number of elite d prospects available. I think chances might be pretty good for one of Demidov or Lindstrom to be on the board.

To be honest with you, I base my predictions on Mackenzie's ranking that was released before the lottery. Silayev was ranked 3/4 there. I think the 6'7 unicorn might be too tempting for the Ducks

Reactions: NotProkofievian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad