Votes: 11 3.4%
  • Beckett Sennecke

Votes: 55 16.9%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 17 5.2%

• Total voters

KFlint

Sep 27, 2010
Honestly I wouldn’t want to be the scouts picking at 5-7 this year. It’s just so up in the air at this point. This craziest scenario would be that the Habs are sending false signals that they want size with their pick but finally go for pure talent/IQ with Catton. They have no interest showing their cards too much this year.

I’m still calling Catton at 6 just because I had a dream two weeks ago lol. Maybe Sennecke is throwing a wrench in that plan!

stanley25

Jun 15, 2009
Let's not draft Connelly ,, haha

I'd draft Connelly in a second with the 27-28th pick. Kid should be in the top 10 and will get drafted anyways so I really don't care about teenage stupidity and that Molson will have to have his publicist draft up a statement. If he's there (which is very unlikely) he'll absolutely be the BPA.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I'd draft Connelly in a second with the 27-28th pick. Kid should be in the top 10 and will get drafted anyways so I really don't care about teenage stupidity and that Molson will have to have his publicist draft up a statement. If he's there (which is very unlikely) he'll absolutely be the BPA.
There’s teenage stupidity and then there’s Connelly. He’s a no draft for the Habs.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
The offence is so bad they should be drafting a forward AND trading for Necas.
The problem is they have to give up some serious assets. The ask is probably Mailloux, the WPG 1st and the CGY 1st. It's definitely doable but habs would pretty much have to resign Matheson in 2 years and keep Guhle at RD

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
The problem is they have to give up some serious assets. The ask is probably Mailloux, the WPG 1st and the CGY 1st. It's definitely doable but habs would pretty much have to resign Matheson in 2 years and keep Guhle at RD
I wouldn’t think it would take that much to get Necas. Even then, I’d probably do it. He’s a 6’2 player that hit over 70 points last season.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Why are there so few players from the Q being drafted relative to other junior A leagues, including the USHL recently?
Because the Q haven't evolved its player development approach and it lives by the mantra "if it's good enough for the Q, it's good enough everywhere".

Reactions: dinodebino

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad