GDT: 2024 NHL Draft Lottery - May 7th 2024, 6:30 P.M ET

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I believe it was due to Mercer starting his rookie season on absolute fire, leading to comments like: Mercer is already better than Nico, Mercer is our second line center, aren’t we lucky to have the luxury of Nico as our third line center, etc.

These comments were often hyperbolic and made with varying degrees of seriousness. Then @My3Sons committed to the bit and ran with it, and here we are.
It was delivered in complete seriousness by some of the posters here to the point that more than a few advocated trading Hischier for what amounted to lesser players. It was really silly. What was I supposed to do?

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
It was boring because we didn't win it and enjoyed the saltiness by other fans.

It ended up being a by-the-numbers draft where we thought we were going #10 and got #10.
I wouldn’t say the result was boring per se. the production was f***ing horrible

Buccigross and celebrini

Bucci asking if celebrini has been looking on Zillow and celebrini having no idea what Zillow is was just cringy

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I wouldn’t say the result was boring per se. the production was f***ing horrible

Buccigross and celebrini

Bucci asking if celebrini has been looking on Zillow and celebrini having no idea what Zillow is was just cringy

the production was high school level quality but i enjoyed the cheese of it.

wysh sequestered and on camera was funny.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Hopefully ( odd to say ) he got a minor injury and didn't get flat out cut. As if his confidence couldn't get any lower...

Can't coach heart and work ethic...he needs to figure it the F out

Reactions: NJDevs26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad