GDT: 2024 NHL Draft Lottery - May 7th 2024, 6:30 P.M ET

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
The TV was obviously wrong. I had a confirmed leak from earlier today. :sarcasm:
They panicked and changed the order because Buccigross posted it.

tinfoil-hat-1170x623.jpg

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Holy crap...Demidov to Bedard...they better not get Hagens or McKenna.
Are they going to want the take the chance on Demidov staying in Russia, especially when bedard needs help. The consensus #2 Russian usually falls.

It would be smarter to take levshunov who is about a year away

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Levshunov is looking like a Ducks pick
I think Chicago would have a real interest in levshunov. They need help all over the ice. I don’t think they want to waste to much time dicking around waiting for a Russian to come over with bedard the way he is

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I think Chicago would have a real interest in levshunov. They need help all over the ice. I don’t think they want to waste to much time dicking around waiting for a Russian to come over with bedard the way he is
I think they will draft Lindstrom.

Anyway Demidov said he wants to play in NHL as soon as possible. And evreythink look like he will travel soon.

Overall they dont need to rush their rebuild and they are doing nothing to rush it. So Demidov is very real pick for them.

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
Chicago going from 3 --> 2 is probably the worst case for them. Just starting their rebuild and they are unable to win the lottery for the next 3 drafts.

Reactions: NJDevs26

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
If Helenius will start in AHL(does he have an option to start in AHL?) or Nygard will start in SHL and the man we will pick will start to rip his league - it will make us little more happy about this pick. Buium? Im thinking more like days too.
It took Hutson about 15 minutes after his draft to go first in a redraft. No reason the NJ pick can’t do that too.

Reactions: Alex NJD

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
It took Hutson about 15 minutes after his draft to go first in a redraft. No reason the NJ pick can’t do that too.
I have a joke about circumstances Connely should go nuts being not drafted top 10 and only our guy should survive.
But sorry, who needs this sorry it was a joke, I don't want it, I don't like it, I'm a stupid, we should trade this pick.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I have a joke about circumstances Connely should go nuts being not drafted top 10 and only our guy should survive.
But sorry, who needs this sorry it was a joke, I don't want it, I don't like it, I'm a stupid, we should trade this pick.
Fortunately your English is such that most of the time we don’t really know what you mean.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
what's the origin for our nico 3rd line center meme?

I believe it was due to Mercer starting his rookie season on absolute fire, leading to comments like: Mercer is already better than Nico, Mercer is our second line center, aren’t we lucky to have the luxury of Nico as our third line center, etc.

These comments were often hyperbolic and made with varying degrees of seriousness. Then @My3Sons committed to the bit and ran with it, and here we are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad