Prospect Info: 2024 NCAA Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
That was a nice snipe from Colangelo.

Levshunov has not looked good.

WMU has been targeting Lev to being physical with. That's a great tactic to get stifle one of MSU's best players. Lev has been displaying a lot on the ice such as how easy he makes it look to skate backwards fast while assessing where everyone is on the ice as he's retrieving the puck with an WMU forward chasing after the puck. The way Lev's being bodied up, it looks like Lev still has a lot more to fill out in order to absorb the punishment, and his body looking like it's NHL-ready.

Despite being targeted all game, he still got poise. With a minute left in the game and down 4-3, Lev skates the puck into the Ozone, goes deep, and finds a teammate in the slot to tie the game. That's ballsy!

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Got overtime coming…. Love college hockey tournament

I didn't think MSU would come back and thought WMU would get an EN. We would have to wait on Colangelo. When Lev did what he did at the end of the game to tie it up, I screamed, "Oh shit!"

This is a much better sequence, a Buffalo Wild Wings don't end the game just yet sequence than the BC-Mich tech blowout in the third. You can just tell BC was far more talented, faster, and stronger. It was just when will BC wake up? Leonard just pulled a Thanos, "Fine. I'll do it myself," and dragged the team to wake up.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I didn't think MSU would come back and thought WMU would get an EN. We would have to wait on Colangelo. When Lev did what he did at the end of the game to tie it up, I screamed, "Oh shit!"

This is a much better sequence, a Buffalo Wild Wings don't end the game just yet sequence than the BC-Mich tech blowout in the third. You can just tell BC was far more talented, faster, and stronger. It was just when will BC wake up? Leonard just pulled a Thanos, "Fine. I'll do it myself," and dragged the team to wake up.

Both games going on have been really good

Agree bout bc/m-tech…. Kinda felt like a matter of time before bc would take over

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Damn got the bounce

Colangelo signing tonight? Over/under

Lucky bounce ends Colangelo’s collegiate career (most likely).

The way it ended was very anti-climatic. It looked like a nothing play and hit a WMU player, which redirected into the back of the net. At least they understood the assignment, unlike the Ducks, just get the puck to the net and anything can happen.

Hopefully, we hear that Colangelo is signed tomorrow or the next day and see him in a Ducks uni on Sunday.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Quite the turnaround for Colangelo. Don’t remember someone with quite the 180 of his stock in a single season

Reactions: Kalv

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Quite the turnaround for Colangelo. Don’t remember someone with quite the 180 of his stock in a single season

It's the second time Colangelo's done it in the NCAA.

• Colangelo's NCAA Career
    • Freshman year: 8 games, 0g + 3a = 3 pts, and -3 rating (injured most of the season)
    • Sophomore year: 29 games, 12g + 15a = 27 pts, and +8 rating ⬅️
    • Junior year: 35 games, 9g + 15a = 24 pts, and -4 rating (coaching misused him, made Colangelo want to transfer out from Northeastern)
    • Senior year: 38 games, 24g + 19a = 43 pts, and +20 rating (waiting on box score to update) ⬅️

We see proof what bad coaching can do to a player's development. WMU helped Sam's goal scoring prowess. Great job on both Sam and WMU's coaching staff. iirc, Sam and some connection with WMU's head coach, having played for him before, forgot where.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
For those of you that like good hockey games

Sunday at 330
Michigan vs Michigan state should be a great game.

The last matchup was an instant classic

Reactions: Kalv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad