Prospect Info: 2024 NCAA Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Kukkonen looked good on that last shift. Stole a puck in the neutral zone, shot the puck to create a rebound for a teammate, but the teammate whiffed the shot on a sprawled goalie.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Lol zegras for Leonard + wsh 1st

Best I could come up with

Michigan tech with a ton of pressure, but man BC just needs an inch and they score or draw a penalty
Zegras won't ever have to shoot the puck in Washington feeding the puck to Ovi lol.
Could see Zegras having a 20G/65A season there with Ovi accounting for 90% of his assists lol and the last 10% to Tom Wilson. Ovi/Zegras/Wilson would be a hell of a line, he could try to do the michigan knowing that Wilson will KO anyone that goes after Zegras.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
BC looks far more talented than MTU. They killed of a 5-min penalty without a problem. BC should be running roughshod over MTU. It just feels like they're playing down to the competition while MTU is the little engine that's rising to the occasion.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
Wow, Gauthier just banked one off the ref and into the net. I don't know if I've ever seen something quite like that.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Wait what. Why was it called back?
It’s a rule if it goes in directly off a ref. Announcers were just as confused they had never seen it happen

Was the ref around the goal crease? If he was, what was he doing there?
No he was near the boards, cutter shot it in from behind the blue line just to dump it in and went directly off the ref. Ref was in fine position was just flukey.

Reactions: la patineuse

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Wow, Gauthier just banked one off the ref and into the net. I don't know if I've ever seen something quite like that.
We need a guy that will shoot the puck at the refs... scoring would be a nice bonus

Reactions: Kalv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad