WC: 2024 Czech team in Prague!

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
He is elite, where else he should be lol
EHT All Star baby! LIght up Austria while the NHL is still playing and you make the team over those our of shape NHL guys coming over and gettin 15 minutes of ice time and then being cut.

Reactions: martygod12

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
He is elite, where else he should be lol

Only thing that can save this is Pasta, Zacha and Necas coming which could push Lenc, Kovarcik and Stransky to oblivion

But even if the do come, we will stil be weak as f*** in the defense lol
My friend, you are being very naive.

If Pasta comes.. we will send Palat home. If Zacha comes will send Kubalik home. If Necas comes we will cut Sedlak. We can only have 2 or 3 NHL forwards.

The Lenc-Pasta-Stansky line would be amazing.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
EHT All Star baby! LIght up Austria while the NHL is still playing and you make the team over those our of shape NHL guys coming over and gettin 15 minutes of ice time and then being cut.
That pissed me so much, like the way we are treating our NA players in the last two years. They drag themselves half a world after exhausting season, they get one game, few minutes and we kick them in the ass.

We are putting too much credibility into friendlies with Austria, Germany etc. and guys from eruope are getting unfair advantage, simply because they end eealier and can be in the team longer and have more time to adjust to the NT tempo and style of play.

How can you tell someone is good or bad after 15 minutes lol

My friend, you are being very naive.

If Pasta comes.. we will send Palat home. If Zacha comes will send Kubalik home. If Necas comes we will cut Sedlak. We can only have 2 or 3 NHL forwards.

The Lenc-Pasta-Stansky line would be amazing.
Of course better:

Lenc - Kovarcik - Pasta
Stransky - Necas - Beranek

And Zacha 13th forward lets go

Last edited:
Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
That pissed me so much, like the way we are treating our NA players in the last two years. They drag themselves half a world after exhausting season, they get one game, few minutes and we kick them in the ass.

We are putting too much credibility into friendlies with Austria, Germany etc. and guys from eruope are getting unfair advantage, simply because they end eealier and can be in the team longer and have more time to adjust to the NT tempo and style of play.

How can you tell someone is good or bad after 15 minutes lol

Of course better:

Lenc - Kovarcik - Pasta
Stransky - Necas - Beranek

And Zacha 13th forward lets go
Also, we had two non NHL Olympics. Canada and us were sending very weak teams and we still didn't win shit with our best euros. Now we are cutting NHLers to play out best euros against NHL players. They couldn't win against non NHLers. Canada just sent home fantilli because there was no room for him..

It's pure comedy. I read the comments on twitter...

'what a nice looking Extraliga team's
'I see two fourth lines'

Ftr.. if this is the plan then just send trinec! Whoever wins Extraliga goes to the world's.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Also, we had two non NHL Olympics. Canada and us were sending very weak teams and we still didn't win shit with our best euros. Now we are cutting NHLers to play out best euros against NHL players. They couldn't win against non NHLers. Canada just sent home fantilli because there was no room for him..

It's pure comedy. I read the comments on twitter...

'what a nice looking Extraliga team's
'I see two fourth lines'

Ftr.. if this is the plan then just send trinec! Whoever wins Extraliga goes to the world's.
I think its the most heated discussion and most controversial lineup since 2014 OG lol .. I read by some many fans, experts even who are shaking their head, hating this and thinking Rulik completely lost his mind lol

At the same time also a lot of people defending this lienup

It really can only go two ways. Either we will have some succes with this team (I doubt it but would be glad if I am wrong) and Rulik will be a complete king, or we fail and he gonna have to withstand a lot and a lot of shitstorm lol. And probably end up fired.

Which I personaly would not like, eventhough I hate this lineup and dont understand why he did it (except maybe he shit himself from that pressure of home tournament), I still think he can be a good coach for NT and would give him another chance next year. I really hope that next year when we will not be at home and under that extreme pressure, he will bring younger and more interesting team with bolder selections.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I am excited to watch this team against CAN! :popcorn:Can't wait!
Also against USA, Sweden, Finns, Swiss and now as a I am watching the game also SVK ... all have better looking teams this year lol

So that leaves us with: QF with USA? No chance, QF with Sweden ? Also no chance, QF with Slovakia? Probably 60-40 for Slovaks lol

So what exactly do we want to do there this year? :D

That's it I'm done with this s***
I was naively hoping Lenc and Beranek will at least be extra attackers. But no, one is in the 2nd other in the 3rd line ... this is gonna be so painful to watch lol

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
Also against USA, Sweden, Finns, Swiss and now as a I am watching the game also SVK ... all have better looking teams this year lol

So that leaves us with: QF with USA? No chance, QF with Sweden ? Also no chance, QF with Slovakia? Probably 60-40 for Slovaks lol

So what exactly do we want to do there this year? :D

I was naively hoping Lenc and Beranek will at least be extra attackers. But no, one is in the 2nd other in the 3rd line ... this is gonna be so painful to watch lol
I refuse beranek will be 3rd line
And I refuse to believe Lenc will actually get playing time

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I refuse beranek will be 3rd line
And I refuse to believe Lenc will actually get playing time
Then the reality hits on friday lmao

I still naively believe that this was just some bad joke and Rulik will come to announce the actual lineup lol

But not gonna happen, reality is what it is, and its sad lol

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
I think its the most heated discussion and most controversial lineup since 2014 OG lol .. I read by some many fans, experts even who are shaking their head, hating this and thinking Rulik completely lost his mind lol

At the same time also a lot of people defending this lienup

It really can only go two ways. Either we will have some succes with this team (I doubt it but would be glad if I am wrong) and Rulik will be a complete king, or we fail and he gonna have to withstand a lot and a lot of shitstorm lol. And probably end up fired.

Which I personaly would not like, eventhough I hate this lineup and dont understand why he did it (except maybe he shit himself from that pressure of home tournament), I still think he can be a good coach for NT and would give him another chance next year. I really hope that next year when we will not be at home and under that extreme pressure, he will bring younger and more interesting team with bolder selections.
I like rulik too... But this is going to be a few blowouts..a historic loss to a bottom nation and a QF exit. Meanwhile guys that can help us will be drinking beer in the Czech Republic watching on TV just like you and I.lol

I'm actually wondering when the NHLers just say no and stop coming. We treat them like shit.

And I always though the offense would be poor but I thought the goalie and d would be good. Now we are down to 3 good goalies to save us.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I like rulik too... But this is going to be a few blowouts..a historic loss to a bottom nation and a QF exit. Meanwhile guys that can help us will be drinking beer in the Czech Republic watching on TV just like you and I.lol

I'm actually wondering when the NHLers just say no and stop coming. We treat them like shit.

And I always though the offense would be poor but I thought the goalie and d would be good. Now we are down to 3 good goalies to save us.
Yeah being Nosek or Vrana I would say f*** you to coach next year lol

Me not on tv but at the stadium, which means I just cant get up and turn it off or leave when Canada will be crushing us 6:0, I have to work there and be there to the bitter end lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
At least I am working there so I am going "for free" to those games, but I really pity all the czech fans who bought those expensive tickets for czech matches.

And then they gonna see Beranek, Lenc, Scotka and Krejcik lol. for 150e .. great deal :D

• Haha
Reactions: tade and Czechboy

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
At least I am working there so I am going "for free" to those games, but I really pity all the czech fans who bought those expensive tickets for czech matches.

And then they gonna see Beranek, Lenc, Scotka and Krejcik lol. for 150e .. great deal :D
That's 'top pair Krejcik' to you!

It'd be funny to look back to the start of this thread and see how many posters said 'what we need is Krejcik'.

• Haha

Fil

Nov 1, 2023

Tht must be awful omg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad