WC: 2024 Czech team in Prague!

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
I will wait to see how he works for the team. The chance that the player has changed is maybe one percent:laugh:

Reactions: Czechboy

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Boston W, Vegas W ... Damn not going our way.

We need some good NHLers also in the bad teams lol, it's cool having 6or so really good players with good chances for SC. But damn it's killing us.

Everyone will be stacked this year and we have to rely on old Palat, Vrana redeeming himself and actually play on the level he is supposed to, and Kubalik raising out of the dead and start playing something this year lol.

Don't get me wrong I love our guys like Pasta, Necas, Hertl getting the SC, but WHY for all the seasons it must have be this god damn season when we have a tournament in Prague, that all of them must look like they will go far in the playoffs lol.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Hi guys there was no translate option can someone help me out?

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I hope I have the correct name.. think Zamorsky is out for the tourney for us.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Gudas confirmed... Been waiting for this one. Rutta next please.

Looking more and more like Kampf and Faksa and not Hertl and pasta.haha

On a funny note though... Looking at some potential names:

Faksa, kamof, Nosek, gudas, Palat, dostal and Nosek.

Those are all very good at keeping the puck out of the net. We may have a very strong defensive team.

Offence... Not so mucb

Reactions: martygod12

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019

Those are all very good at keeping the puck out of the net. We may have a very strong defensive team.

Offence... Not so mucb
We need to score at least one of them ffs, its impossible to strike out on basically any top NHL guy two years in a row ... sure we had Chytil for a game last year lol ...

• Haha

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
So no Necas probably .. although I hope Rulik will wait for all those guys even to come later after round 2 if possible

Blumel through to the next round, so here goes chances of him coming too sadly.

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
I will wait to see how he works for the team. The chance that the player has changed is maybe one percent:laugh:

Let's see as you say. However, at least he comes, unlike Zacha.

Offence... Not so mucb

Kampf has looked quite good to me in the Toronto series. I think he'd be useful. Offense won't be great, true.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Lol I know its just a friendly but damn it we got like 10 scoring chances already and didnt convert one ... shooting guys pls, that may cost us in Prague.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Let's see as you say. However, at least he comes, unlike Zacha.

Kampf has looked quite good to me in the Toronto series. I think he'd be useful. Offense won't be great, true.
No but we could build a very strong defensive team with some very good shutbdown guys and faceoff men. Won't be pretty but we could be a massive pain in the ass. Best example Incan think of us the Finn's with their success in the past. Those stingy teams that are patient and can skate with anyone. Maybe we should've kept Kari.. he would've loved this roster.haha

Reactions: Swipes

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
So no Necas probably .. although I hope Rulik will wait for all those guys even to come later after round 2 if possible

Blumel through to the next round, so here goes chances of him coming too sadly.
Unless he relapses into whatever the issue is then he should make it easily. We have no shooters.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

I think the top 6 looks good! Forwards in general are good. Nice to see Spacek and Kase!

Reactions: Swipes

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
No but we could build a very strong defensive team with some very good shutbdown guys and faceoff men. Won't be pretty but we could be a massive pain in the ass. Best example Incan think of us the Finn's with their success in the past. Those stingy teams that are patient and can skate with anyone. Maybe we should've kept Kari.. he would've loved this roster.haha

Yeah, a strong defensive team sounds good in the absence of any "star" players. Haha, this would be a good fit for him!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Bad 24 hours for Slovakia.. lost 9-0 to US, lost 5-3 to Latvia and now down 3-0 to us.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

Exhibition means NOTHING... But this is nice to see.

Spaceks assist was very jiricek/svozil like.. he was behind the Slovak net. Our new generation love to do that? Our old generation of D never got near the faceoff dots.lol

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I am glad .. but lets see how the rest of the game goes, I expect Slovaks to play much better, they cant be that bad
Rough few days for them ... I'd be happy for them if they came back and won. They may be getting Cermak and fehervary very soon! Better D core than us in Prague potentially

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad