WC: 2024 Czech team in Prague!

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I would take Kampf 100% and hope to hear his name announced.

Happy for Pasta TBH.... I don't like their chances against Florida so we may still see him.

Please announce Jiricek!
I really dont hope in anything anymore lol.

Jiricek wont come, any last chance for Kulich is done too lol.

And we gonna field Kovarcik, Beranek, Zabransky, Krejcik etc. and pray to at least squeeze to QF lol.

Reactions: Czechboy

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
The worst thing is that this is basically the best we can field right now. Everyone whou could or was called from NHL/AHL came. We basically except for Zadina have no injuries.

And yet the team still look very average. Really sad at what state czech hockey is right now :(

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
The worst thing is that this is basically the best we can field right now. Everyone whou could or was called from NHL/AHL came. We basically except for Zadina have no injuries.

And yet the team still look very average. Really sad at what state czech hockey is right now :(
I'd argue the early retirements of Krejci and Voracek really hurt it. Even Frolik and Simone aren't that old and they fell off a cliff. Francouz now done too. Our commentating team is stronger than our first line.lol

But yes it is a very sad state for us.. the 10 year gap is in full effect.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Not sure what to make of this.lol Did they give Vej a match? Isn't this in Brno, isn't he from Brno?

Masin keeps getting top 4 starts (on paper)... he may be making it.

Spacek paired with Krejcik is kind of funny. Hajek on 4th pair?

Vrana on 4th line?

It's all confusing.lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
We are not good at all.lol

No threat of scoring. Our best play is Palat sending a guy into the stands. Swiss, Finns and Sweden just play us so relaxed and wait for a shot and always score on it.lol

Reactions: dryz

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Ouch ouch not good not good at all. Lines seems completely weird and random. There is nothing really right now. Having a very scary flashbacks to last year with this level of play lol. Thank god its still a friendly, but we must completely change the way we play in a week and that doesnt seem likely.

I said it and say it again. Having milion guys in the team before this tournament hurt us very much. Team should have been almost complete, maybe for some 4-5 guys who would be on edge, and maybe waiting for NHL if someone else come but thats it. Not bringing two f***in teams worth of players to this tournament lol.

This friendlies should be used as a practice for the guys to get together and learn to play together. What do we have instead? We play terrible, we dont score, no one knows what to play cause everyone is playing basicaly every periode with different teamates. How are we supposed to do something with this in a week lol?

Really weird all this.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Ouch ouch not good not good at all. Lines seems completely weird and random. There is nothing really right now. Having a very scary flashbacks to last year with this level of play lol. Thank god its still a friendly, but we must completely change the way we play in a week and that doesnt seem likely.

I said it and say it again. Having milion guys in the team before this tournament hurt us very much. Team should have been almost complete, maybe for some 4-5 guys who would be on edge, and maybe waiting for NHL if someone else come but thats it. Not bringing two f***in teams worth of players to this tournament lol.

This friendlies should be used as a practice for the guys to get together and learn to play together. What do we have instead? We play terrible, we dont score, no one knows what to play cause everyone is playing basicaly every periode with different teamates. How are we supposed to do something with this in a week lol?

Really weird all this.
Agreee.. never seen a training camp like this before. Also these games make me want to cut everyone. Just send Kladno and sell Jagr and Plekanec jerseys. Might be a similar result.

Reactions: martygod12

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Agreee.. never seen a training camp like this before. Also these games make me want to cut everyone. Just send Kladno and sell Jagr and Plekanec jerseys. Might be a similar result.
Its disgusting. Players and staff should really apologize to all the fans who bought tickets to any of those games. Doesnt matter its a friendly, you pay and I assume not some subpar amount for a ticket and you see us score 1 goal in three games? Go f*** yourselves with that lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Its disgusting. Players and staff should really apologize to all the fans who bought tickets to any of those games. Doesnt matter its a friendly, you pay and I assume not some subpar amount for a ticket and you see us score 1 goal in three games? Go f*** yourselves with that lol
I'm watching this for free and am annoyed.lol

Palat has looked good!

Sweden may get Nylander as well... just to really build that gap between us and the top 3 even more.lol Saw Kyle Connor coming too.lol

Hear some whistles.lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Zaruba said it perfectly right now. Whereas Finns for example are in a good form, they are forming lines and duos for the WCH which will work. Whe are throwing random guys in random order on the ice and nothing works. Why?? Cause we have too many of them ffs. No one can justify to me this crazy amount of players whe brought to the Czech games.

When he announced the 9 or so guys from NA, he should immedietaly cut 9 guys from the team. Same with the ELH finalists, 5 guys came, so cut 5 ffs. We said it here, that at this point you should bring only the players you are sure of are better then those you already have in the team. So either dont call up so many guys, or after you call them then appropriatelly cut those you have in the team

Stupid stupid tactics this one.

I'm watching this for free and am annoyed.lol

Palat has looked good!

Sweden may get Nylander as well... just to really build that gap between us and the top 3 even more.lol Saw Kyle Connor coming too.lol

Hear some whistles.lol
We are not even remotely close in a race for a medal this year. I am saying you this right now and I am completelly convinced about that. We will have problems to even get to QF with a playstyle like this.

Embarassment at a home ice, here we go :D

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Zaruba said it perfectly right now. Whereas Finns for example are in a good form, they are forming lines and duos for the WCH which will work. Whe are throwing random guys in random order on the ice and nothing works. Why?? Cause we have too many of them ffs. No one can justify to me this crazy amount of players whe brought to the Czech games.

When he announced the 9 or so guys from NA, he should immedietaly cut 9 guys from the team. Same with the ELH finalists, 5 guys came, so cut 5 ffs. We said it here, that at this point you should bring only the players you are sure of are better then those you already have in the team. So either dont call up so many guys, or after you call them then appropriatelly cut those you have in the team

Stupid stupid tactics this one.

We are not even remotely close in a race for a medal this year. I am saying you this right now and I am completelly convinced about that. We will have problems to even get to QF with a playstyle like this.
Yup... we are just shuffling deck chairs on the titanic here. I have no idea what we take away from today? Not sure if one D pair or forwrd line will be the same next weekend.lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Yup... we are just shuffling deck chairs on the titanic here. I have no idea what we take away from today? Not sure if one D pair or forwrd line will be the same next weekend.lol
Curious how would the final nomination look lol. Cause right now I would bring Palat, Mrazek, Gudas, Kase, Vrana and thats it lol.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

No room for Kulich though...

I think this team will end up being around the age of 28 with maybe 2 young players on the roster and 1 on the ice.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Where is our saviour elite 40 goal scorer Filip Zadina, czech prodigy?
He is getting ready for 26 OG gold medal game :)

No room for Kulich though...

I think this team will end up being around the age of 28 with maybe 2 young players on the roster and 1 on the ice.

Kulich only scored 100 goals already in senior hockey, so he clearly is not verified yet. He needs to at least have 5 complete seasons with NT to be invited. But another criteria is he must be at least 25 yrs old for us to even consider inviting him for friendlies before the WCH lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

Kulich only scored 100 goals already in senior hockey, so he clearly is not verified yet. He needs to at least have 5 complete seasons with NT to be invited. But another criteria is he must be at least 25 yrs old for us to even consider inviting him for friendlies before the WCH lol
Yup.. and there is no way we could put him in for games against teams like GBR to help him get acclimated. No weak teams in our pool to help get a guy like him used to the systems.lol

See you when you're 25 Jiri!lmao

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Yup.. and there is no way we could put him in for games against teams like GBR to help him get acclimated. No weak teams in our pool to help get a guy like him used to the systems.lol

See you when you're 25 Jiri!lmao
No no not 25 .. at 25 he will get only slowly integrated for the frienlies. I would say that the final tounament no sooner then 29-30 .. no rush there

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

It's a 3 week long tourney! Lots of team to learn a system, be a healthy scratch. Hell, Canada show up, barely practice and figure it out. I know we are not that level.. but this whole notion that you must play friendlies against Austria 3 weeks before the tourney is ridiculous. Kulich has better AHL stats than 90% of the failed Euro's who returned to Extraliga...

Rulik is going old and steady. Meanwhile, Canada has Celebrini and Finn's are bringing a U18 player.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
No no not 25 .. at 25 he will get only slowly integrated for the frienlies. I would say that the final tounament no sooner then 29-30 .. no rush there
Apologies.. I really jumped the gun.

We also need to wait till he develops a greasy 200 foot dump it in type game!

Then we can put him on the 4th line with Flek and Beranek and scream 'dump it in Jiri'!

• Haha

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
It's a 3 week long tourney! Lots of team to learn a system, be a healthy scratch. Hell, Canada show up, barely practice and figure it out. I know we are not that level.. but this whole notion that you must play friendlies against Austria 3 weeks before the tourney is ridiculous. Kulich has better AHL stats than 90% of the failed Euro's who returned to Extraliga...

Rulik is going old and steady. Meanwhile, Canada has Celebrini and Finn's are bringing a U18 player.
Whats sad that its not only the coaches, but majority of czech hockey public who thinks this way. Then it looks the part lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad