Blue Jays GDT: 2023 v2 | Sun, Apr 16 | vs TB | 1:30pm ET/10:30am PT | McClanahan vs Manoah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Luplow off for 10 days and then gets put in and told "here's McClanahan for you to face. have fun!"

Gee, i wonder how this will work out.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
The real hero of that George Springer TD commercial is the banker actress running on that turf in those heels without catching a heel in the turf construction and pulverizing every bone in her ankle into a fine powder.

Reactions: Blitzkrug

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The real hero of that George Springer TD commercial is the banker actress running on that turf in those heels without catching a heel in the turf construction and pulverizing every bone in her ankle into a fine powder.
So what you're saying is she should be their 4th OF?

Bit weird but i can dig it.

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
Varsho gets to that ball. Not sure it’s worth putting Merrifield in the lineup for the righty bat when he isn’t hitting well this year anyway.
Merrifield's fine as a guy to spell the lefties against LHP now and then. Other than a lack of power in a small sample, his numbers have been pretty normal so far.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Merrifield's fine as a guy to spell the lefties against LHP now and then. Other than a lack of power in a small sample, his numbers have been pretty normal so far.
Even the lack of power isn't really irregular for him. He's always been a contact/speed guy.

Absolute DOT by Manoah on that fastball and then the throw to get the runner.

Good shit.

Edit: Never mind, thought he had him.

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Manoah's control has been sub par all season. He's a battler.

This will be overturned.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

That might be a wrap.

I didn't think they would win all three against the Rays anyway, but it absolutely sucks it's Manoah that has the blowup game.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Manoah is an absolute disaster. I’d make this a bullpen game before it’s out of control.

Get him out. He’s been putrid 3 starts now. Games over before it even begins.

Lmao guys an absolute disaster thanks for another loss

Putrid game again Monoah

Absolutely putrid Alec. Unacceptable from your supposed “guy”.
Reminds me of those commercials of complete slobs on the couch stuffing his face with potato chips calling professionals bums, garbage, putrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad