2023 Training Camp

YUPPY

Oct 5, 2020
For reference, Svoboda is the essentially the pick that send Brent Burns to Carolina. (71st overall) to San Jose in exchange for a fourth-round pick in 2023 (100th overall) and (94th overall) pick. San Jose previously acquired this pick as the result of a trade on July 13, 2022, that sent Brent Burns and Lane Pederson to Carolina in exchange for Steven Lorentz, Eetu Makiniemi and this pick (being conditional at the time of the trade). The condition – San Jose will receive the lowest of the Flyers' or Hurricanes' third-round picks in 2023 – was converted when Carolina qualified for the 2023 Stanley Cup playoffs, ensuring that their third-round pick would be the lowest, on March 23, 2023.

Last edited:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
College/NCAA guys are ONLY invited to summer development camps (and pay their own way).

Only players under contract, or playing in CHL (WHL, QMJHL, OHL) teams can be at September pre-season camp. (Some unsigned draftees out of Europe may or may not come to camp.)

Reactions: Sandisfan

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
College/NCAA guys are ONLY invited to summer development camps (and pay their own way).

Only players under contract, or playing in CHL (WHL, QMJHL, OHL) teams can be at September pre-season camp. (Some unsigned draftees out of Europe may or may not come to camp.)
I’m quite aware of these rules. I was under the assumption that Svoboda was returning to Youngstown this season,

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
USHL as a junior league is OK for NCAA bound players.

Tanner Kaspick - on the roster as a "free agent" signing But Google search says he's on TO. He and Bailey are the only additions for NHL camp not previously signed/drafted.

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Really hoping Guryev has a great camp. I don’t know…Somethin about that kid…He’s gonna be a physical Dman who gets under the other teams skin and doesn’t take any shit from the opposing players..He’s a team guy, not a ME, guy. Will stick up for his teammates.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
It's starting!

1695315103107.png

Some reported lines:

Zadina-Hertl-Hoffman
Duclair-Bordeleau-Barabanov
Gushchin-Vincent-Labanc
MacEachern-Carpenter-Gushchin (w/Peterson, Sabourin mixed in)
Hoffman-Marek-Zadina
Wiesblatt-Hertl-Raska
Lindblom-Marek-Coe
Gagnon-Cassels-Halttunen

Knyzhov-Benning
Simek-MacDonald
Furlong-Cagnoni
Ferraro-Gawanke
Cicek-Laroque
Okhotiuk-Burroughs

Last edited:

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
It's starting!

View attachment 744892

Some reported lines:

Zadina-Hertl-Hoffman
Duclair-Bordeleau-Barabanov
Gushchin-Vincent-Labanc
MacEachern-Carpenter-Gushchin (w/Peterson, Sabourin mixed in)
Hoffman-Marek-Zadina
Wiesblatt-Hertl-Raska
Lindblom-Marek-Coe
Gagnon-Cassels-Halttunen

Knyzhov-Benning
Simek-MacDonald
Furlong-Cagnoni
Ferraro-Gawanke
Cicek-Laroque
Okhotiuk-Burroughs
Even with this group Vlasic seems to be the 7th Defencemen or should I say 13th :laugh::laugh: JK
There isn't Thrun or Mukhamadullin either on those, so I guess they are just the first pairs that are seen to practice together. Interesting time for our defencemen, lots of opportunity to shine.
I like that Ferraro - Gawanke for NHL , Cicek - Laroque for AHL

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Even with this group Vlasic seems to be the 7th Defencemen or should I say 13th :laugh::laugh: JK
There isn't Thrun or Mukhamadullin either on those, so I guess they are just the first pairs that are seen to practice together. Interesting time for our defencemen, lots of opportunity to shine.
I like that Ferraro - Gawanke for NHL , Cicek - Laroque for AHL
Group A and B are having a scrimmage, so lots of those lines are from those groups. Don't know if any Group C lines have been reported yet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad