GDT: 2023 NLDS: (1) Atlanta Braves vs. (4) Philadelphia Phillies

ATL vs PHI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
That call at 2nd might be one of the worst I ever saw. The previous overturn was fairly bang bang so cannot fault him for getting that one wrong

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
We are getting closer to the ''Braves better wake up because it's Wheeler next game'' part of the night.
He has the lowest whip in MLB playoff history with a minimum of 40 innings. Lucky for the Braves is Fried is great, though who knows how his blister is. I remember Pedro saying years ago is that they linger. I think the Braves win this series unfortunately but if it goes 5 I like the Phillies chances with Zack on the mound.

Strider pitches like primer Pedro against the Phillies despite him getting lit up by teams like the Mets and Nationals.

Pulling Ranger here, not sure I like this. Come on top 10 pick Jeff Hoffman!

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Seranthony is the righthanded Chapman. A timebomb ready to explode. maybe this gets him going.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I need more alcohol. There is nothing like playoff baseball.

I have no idea how the Phillies will win this game. They blew their best reliever with getting only 1 out.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnS

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kerkering up in the bullpen

Last edited:
Reactions: SnS

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Question now is if Philly has the guys to get 9 more outs here without giving up at least 2 or 3 runs. Now sure they do really.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Question now is if Philly has the guys to get 9 more outs here without giving up at least 2 or 3 runs. Now sure they do really.
Probably not as they blew Hoffman for only 1 out, but not like the Braves bullpen is great either. Though I still dont think the Phillies win this, already used their two best relievers for a total of 4 outs.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Seems to me a no brainer to just go to Kimbrel for 6 outs with the off day but he is pretty old

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Seems to me a no brainer to just go to Kimbrel for 6 outs with the off day but he is pretty old
He has been really bad since the All Star break, the entire Delaware valley will die if it is for 6 out save attempt :laugh:. Id send Orion back out. He stuff is absolutely filthy and none of the batters have ever faced him.

The NBA has 8 teams per conference and does the bracket format though, so I can see what he means.
They dont reseeded though in the NBA unlike the NFL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad