Votes: 1 4.2%
  • D-Backs in 7

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Got to give credit to the DBacks for coming back despite Rob's mismangement. Best of 3 now with 2 in Philadelphia where NL teams are 0-11 the past two seasons.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kimbrel can’t be available tomorrow. But it should get pretty interesting once we get the bullpens out.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Kimbrel can’t be available tomorrow. But it should get pretty interesting once we get the bullpens out.
He shouldnt be available the rest of the playoffs. Both bullpens are thin, Im guessing whatever starter goes longer team will have the advantage. Rob said Ranger is available tomorrow.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He shouldnt be available the rest of the playoffs. Both bullpens are thin, Im guessing whatever starter goes longer team will have the advantage. Rob said Ranger is available tomorrow.
Yeah both guys gotta go 7 at least. Ranger on 1 day rest, I don’t know how that works. Alvarado pitched twice but only has 21 pitches between them. Strahm I guess is fine. There’s no confidence in Soto, three outings in a row where he only got 1 out. Sanchez was pulled too early.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Yeah both guys gotta go 7 at least. Ranger on 1 day rest, I don’t know how that works. Alvarado pitched twice but only has 21 pitches between them. Strahm I guess is fine. There’s no confidence in Soto, three outings in a row where he only got 1 out. Sanchez was pulled too early.
The manager really messed so many things up yesterday. The advantage they had is they had a 4th starter and once again he pulls Sanchez way too early. The domino effect showed at the end. Compound this with the fact they seems to have two pitchers in Lorenzen and Walker that dont pitch. Wasted spots. Im guessing Strahm and Seranthony could pitch as they didnt pitch Thursday. Seranthony threw over 20 pitches but so did Kimbrel on game 3 and was back out there. I think Lorenzen could pitch too though. Just a terribly managed game but we shouldnt be surprised.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Pretty much a must win for the Snakes

I can see the Dbacks stealing one at CBP, especially if they're carrying a 3-2 lead back there, I can't see them taking both

Gotta get to Wheeler early and often, they've seen what he has now so hopefully they can hang with him this time, they've shown they can chase pitchers early before (albeit Dodgers pitchers)

Gallen has to be lights out tonight, no way he has two bad games in a row right?

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Rob said every reliever is available tonight, i dont expect it but if he brings in Kimbrel I will be doing a King Tommen :laugh:. I think the DBacks win tonight but the Phillies win games 6 and 7.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Idk man, can the Dbacks just like, find a new formula

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I guess Gallen just isn't a playoff pitcher. Maybe that'll keep his cost low for a new contract?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad