Votes: 1 4.2%
  • D-Backs in 7

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
But at least Castellanos plays in an offensive ballpark now to pump up his stats.
He needs to be traded. Congrats to the Dbacks, Rob f***ed up this series though. He was the only person who thought Kimbrel could get the job done.

They definitely gonna hear it next year. There’s not gonna be standing ovations for playing like shit. It’ll get pretty relentless, especially if they start slow again.
I think there will be more pressure on them but they have let the 76ers slide so much and they never made the conference finals, let alone the finals..

The networks loved to hype that home field - but people forget they lost 2 of 3 to Houston at home in the WS. Really surprised though they lost 2 straight after coming home up 3-2 and only scoring 3 runs.

Baseball. 6th seed advances. Go figure.
Houston was a historically great pitching team. That was not surprising though just like this game they got BABIP in the final home game.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He needs to be traded. Congrats to the Dbacks, Rob f***ed up this series though. He was the only person who thought Kimbrel could get the job done.

I think there will be more pressure on them but they have let the 76ers slide so much and they never made the conference finals, let alone the finals..

Houston was a historically great pitching team. That was not surprising though just like this game they got BABIP in the final home game.
The Sixers are in a worse position because everyone knows they can’t win. Nobody’s really paying any attention.

Reactions: Voight

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Sixers are in a worse position because everyone knows they can’t win. Nobody’s really paying any attention.
This upcoming year yes but not in years prior. This series was so much similar to the series against the Hawks and yet the next two years they believed in the team. Now not so much.

Tbh, I dont feel much after this loss. After the manager blew game 4 I had an uneasy feeling they might blow it. Cant give away games in the playoffs.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
This upcoming year yes but not in years prior. This series was so much similar to the series against the Hawks and yet the next two years they believed in the team. Now not so much.

Tbh, I dont feel much after this loss. After the manager blew game 4 I had an uneasy feeling they might blow it. Cant give away games in the playoffs.

Sixers can make the playoffs in the East but with Boston/Milwaukee/Miami/Atlanta/New York/Toronto in the competitive mix, it's gonna be tough.

Also, whatever drama that comes with James Harden that's 'clouding' the organization whatever the ****

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Congrats to the Diamondbacks! Crazy how they lost over 100 games 2 seasons ago (as did the Rangers) and barely snuck into the playoffs, but are in. Marte is a fun player to watch, and I am cheering for it to win it all.

While I knew the Rangers could come back from 3-2 on the road due to how inept the Astros are at home, I thought the Dbacks were dead after their game 5 home loss.

Sep 19, 2008

not surprised fans would be throwing trash on the field after that choke job. the amount of vitriol from diehard "fans" right now is hilarious, wanting thomson fired, throwing castellanos under the bus, griefing harper and schwarber and turner for going 1-20 in games 6 and 7. about par for Phillies fans, who have already disavowed their fandom and become birds fans full time :laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
The NL was snake bit by the D-Backs.
iu

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021

At least Philadelphia’s favourite city, Dallas, is in the World Series to make you feel better :D

• Love
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad