GDT: 2023 ALDS: (2) Houston Astros vs. (3) Minnesota Twins

HOU vs MIN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Yeah you cannot give him that call there, that was clearly outside
I was listening to the game, but not watching it, and the announcer's call made it seem as though it wasn't a strike

I'll check it out once MLB posts the highlights, but there really is no excuse or justification for MLB not to introduce an electronic strike zone... it's long overdue!

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Lonestar series up next... That should be a doozy... 'Stros in 7

Thankfully our starting pitching decided to show up ( outside of Framber). They did a great job against the Twins bats. Need to keep that up if we want to best the Rags.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
After the 1st inning, I was nervous but Urquidy stepped up and did his job. Bullpen as well. Abreu and Pressly playoffs dominance continues. And Abreu again. Hopefully his bat continues. Hopefully time to end Will Smith's championship streak. We'll never hear the end of it if they lose.
-GM will say we'll make sure not to party too hard
-players will say Astros might have won the silver boot and division but we won when it matters.
-fans will say Rangers lost division on purpose because Astros homefield is a disadvantage for Houston.

Last year I was nervous about the Yankees but we all know what happened. I was nervous about the Phillies bats but for 4 games, they shut them down. So yeah....

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
After the 1st inning, I was nervous but Urquidy stepped up and did his job. Bullpen as well. Abreu and Pressly playoffs dominance continues. And Abreu again. Hopefully his bat continues. Hopefully time to end Will Smith's championship streak. We'll never hear the end of it if they lose.
-GM will say we'll make sure not to party too hard
-players will say Astros might have won the silver boot and division but we won when it matters.
-fans will say Rangers lost division on purpose because Astros homefield is a disadvantage for Houston.

Last year I was nervous about the Yankees but we all know what happened. I was nervous about the Phillies bats but for 4 games, they shut them down. So yeah....
That's the damn truth. Ranger fans will lord it over us until the death of creation... Screw that.

Urquidy settled in nice and put forth another good PO game. I'm ecstatic. If Framber can right his ship then our starting pitching will be looking good.

Reactions: punk_o_holic

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
That's the damn truth. Ranger fans will lord it over us until the death of creation... Screw that.

Urquidy settled in nice and put forth another good PO game. I'm ecstatic. If Framber can right his ship then our starting pitching will be looking good.
Hopefully Baker didn't jinx them/give Texas bulletin material. He was like who's doing the speech.....then he was like, no I'm doing World Series.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad