• Poll closed .

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
agree with Arod, I’d bunt here.

He’s likely gonna strike out, at least get runner to 2nd and trade an out

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
2 years ago, this lineup included names such as Marcus Semien, Teoscar Hernandez, and Lourdes Gurriel

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
MAT has been a difference maker in the field

Correa makes tough plays look so easy and routine

Lol Biggio faking an injury after trucking the pitcher

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Can't say that I was impressed by Minny's bat this series but they won regardless. See ya Sat. In Hou

Congrats on the series win.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
It'll be very fitting if the Atkins era ends with Varsho whiffing on 3 straight pitches

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Hmmm…

You’ve been awfully quiet lately

What if the Jays win the first round? Will you scurry away again? Just trying to get a sense of things
Sup lil bro’s

lmao.jpg

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
I’d keep Bichette, Merrifield, Springer, Espinal, Kirk, Jansen. Pitching is fine. Rest should be gone

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Would've liked to see Votto and de la Cruz in the playoffs this year but they faded pretty hard down the stretch. :dunno:

Also, those Jays bats really need to show up today. If Minny gets up early again it might deflate whatever confidence is left in the Jays dugout.

Their young core has yet to taste playoff success of any kind, so it'd be swell if that changed today.

If they're heading back to Toronto tonight though, I hope some heads roll in the offseason.
Votto will retire a loser which is what he is.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Vlad was an mvp candidate a year ago. He has superstar potential and you'd think he'll come back hungry next year. Varsho, Springer, Merrifield and Chapman can go though.
2 years ago

I have no confidence in this Blue Jays' team

I think it's a poorly constructed lineup, I didn't like their offseason moves, and I think John Schneider is inept as a manager

I'm actually hoping they get shutout in back-to-back games this series so we'll see significant changes this offseason
Well, my hope for getting shutout in back-to-back games didn't come to fruition, but I think the desired outcome will be the same

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Guerrero straight up for Tatis Jr

Or, better yet, maybe the Padres would be interested in a defensive superstar like Varsho

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad