Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Blue Jays in 3

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Were those the Dusty Baker Reds teams of the early 2010s? Just trying to remember if they've been to the dance since.
Ya I think so and that seems to be their last trip to the postseason. There were those few years where Cincy was competitive and then the Pirates right after that and then both went back to being at the bottom for the most part.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Would've liked to see Votto and de la Cruz in the playoffs this year but they faded pretty hard down the stretch. :dunno:

Also, those Jays bats really need to show up today. If Minny gets up early again it might deflate whatever confidence is left in the Jays dugout.

Their young core has yet to taste playoff success of any kind, so it'd be swell if that changed today.

If they're heading back to Toronto tonight though, I hope some heads roll in the offseason.

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
i hate these announcers, especially the one guy who said after the texas hitter doubled: "there's a big difference between getting a single and a double to lead off the inning. it avoids the double play"

really? well no shit you dick!!! who is that guy?

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
P
Ya I think so and that seems to be their last trip to the postseason. There were those few years where Cincy was competitive and then the Pirates right after that and then both went back to being at the bottom for the most part.
Poor Pirates. Had a good team but were overshadowed by the Cards and then Cubs in the Central..

On topic-- This Twins fan celebration video is hilarious. Shoutout to the random Padres fan lol.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
i hate these announcers, especially the one guy who said after the texas hitter doubled: "there's a big difference between getting a single and a double to lead off the inning. it avoids the double play"

really? well no shit you dick!!! who is that guy?

You're in the wrong thread but yeah...McDononugh, Mendoza and Kirkjain are not a great trio at all to listen to.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
What happened? Did Berrios load the bases and get yanked? Im out and about , not watching atm. They didn't even let him work through it?

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
There is a chance Berrios was not 100% because they did have the pen warming up 1-2 innings beforehand too which was odd

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
That was elephantitis esque to call him out there from his angle...looks like he got it right but I probably call him safe 99 of 100 there and jet let Minnesota challenge it. He was not really standing in a good spot to see the play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad