NFL GDT: 2023 AFC Wild Card Round: (4) Houston Texans vs (5) Cleveland Browns

HOU vs CLE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

You may remember that Josh Allen game as the one where they scored 7 touchdowns on 7 drives. This kid is it. If my team passed on him I’d fire everyone.

They did, it’s just unknown if it was even their decision to pass on him though.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I still can't get over how good the youngest team in the league with a rookie QB looked here.

I realize Cleveland was terribly banged up but...Jesus.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
At least the Bears get another chance to get a QB.

Carolina is in legitimately the worst situation in the league, and I hate to use this HF meme, but it's not even close.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I was shocked to find out the Browns were 5-1 with Watson this year, and if I understand his injury correctly, he played his last game with his shoulder not being held by anything on the bone?

He might never return to the level he once was but the team seems strong enough that they'll still win plenty of games.
The crazy thing is Watson had his best half of football playing through the shoulder injury. My theory is he got drugged up at the half by team doctors and it worked to calm him down because Watson's mental game is what's holding him back.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Watson gets to see two games in which "his" team starts off promising but then the other team just punches the lights out....

The Chiefs' rout of the Texans and the Texans' rout of the Browns.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad