• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
The Bills seem to be on one.
The 3 best TD last weekend was the rope to Kincaid
The 50 yard jaunt to the house by Josh
Shakir slipping Fitzpatrick was just...wow.

Bills D is beat up but not breaking and KC hasn't scared anyone all season. Kelce is not in it or getting washed. Pacheco is solid and hits holes hard. Rice is the only other worrisome playmaker.
If I'm at that game I'm throwing naked blonde Barbi dolls on the KC sideline just for yucks.
KC has a chance to win on their final drive but come up short.
Bills in a bail biter.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’m not the one acting better than those complaining about refs. You’re one of the worst for it
Well, I'll give you credit for admitting you're a whiner at least.

I talked about one play, where a thread was made, after the game was over, that was about a malfunctioned procedure, two weeks ago, making no claims about the ref being in the bag for the other side. And I was right, with material evidence since Brad Allen - referee for all three Bills wild card wins during this era - isn't officiating playoff games this year.

Otherwise, I don't need to defend myself for unabatedly whining about officials apart from standard fare critiques.

Reactions: LT

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Buffalo's streak has been impressive but i don't think they've actually blown people away during it...except Dallas LOL (and then Josh Allen followed that up by blasting jimmyapples mother while the cuck watched.)

Lots of sloppy/inconsistent play and even against a shitty Steelers team they looked really meh since they decided to take their foot off the gas after dominating the first half.

There's two ways to look at this imo; either they're due for that to come back to bite them in the ass or they're the team of destiny given they will seemingly find a way to win regardless.

Personally i lean towards the latter, and given how unimpressive KC has looked all year i think this is finally Josh Allen's time to make his mark. Bills 31-20

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Fun fact #1: The Bills never asked for the OT rules to change. Never happened. They weren’t one of the teams that submitted the request. In fact…they have never submitted a request for OT rules to be changed in any way.

Fun fact #2: KC put in a request to change OT rules to EXACTLY WHAT THEY HAVE CHANGED TO the off-season before it was changed.

Now…you don’t seem like a person who cares much about facts or the truth. But it is important that everyone else know you are completely wrong and in, it turns out, a hilarious fashion.

We all saw Mahomes whining like a little bitch because his player can’t line up correctly…we all saw the embarrassment of Kelce claiming everyone counted them out because Vegas dared to give them THE SECOND HIGHEST SUPER BOWL ODDS last year. We all see Mahomes point and get handed call after call for defensive holding. You want to talk crybabies? The cry is coming from inside the house.

Josh Allen after losing that divisional heartbreaker had the grace to hug Mahomes and wish him well and congratulate him. Mahomes when his WR lined up a mile offsides complained to Allen after the loss that it was a joke and then intimated that they should be allowed to break rules if the result is a great play.

There is one crybaby. He’s yours.

Based on the article, the Bills put forth the proposal for the postseason and the Colts the regular season.

Mahomes doesn't Crack in big games. Josh becomes a faster, big armed Rex Grossman. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY

Based on the article, the Bills put forth the proposal for the postseason and the Colts the regular season.

Mahomes doesn't Crack in big games. Josh becomes a faster, big armed Rex Grossman. ;)
As Ace said: KC asked for the rule change in 2019: Chiefs proposed to change NFL playoffs OT rules in 2019. These rules helped them beat Bills in 2022. And if you actually read the article you posted, the Bills proposal was NOT what was instituted by the NFL after the Chiefs beat the Bills. The Bills proposed a set amount of time regardless of scoring in the playoffs for overtime.

And you're laughably wrong about Allen in the playoffs. Allen's thrown 4 interceptions in 339 playoff pass attempts. That's an INT rate of 1.12%. That's better than any player has managed in regular season history. Mahomes playoff interception rate is 1.27%. Still very good. Not as good as Allen though.

Allen has 6 turnovers total in 9 playoff games. His playoff numbers are extremely good overall.

So once again, your impressive record about being wrong about just about everything continues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daz28 and LT

BackToTheBrierePatch

Justice for Cricket
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Here's the thing, Patrick's great playoff resume was built with elite Tyreek and elite Kelce by his side, he has neither of those this year. So he's still great but they're not the same. We'll see.
True, but the Chiefs run the ball well and play great defense. Mahomes doesn’t need to throw for 4 or 5 TDs for KC to win. I still think KC wins because the injuries to Buffalo’s defense will catch up to them eventually.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Here's the thing, Patrick's great playoff resume was built with elite Tyreek and elite Kelce by his side, he has neither of those this year. So he's still great but they're not the same. We'll see.

While true this is the best time to face Bills defense, they are just completely beaten up

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
True, but the Chiefs run the ball well and play great defense. Mahomes doesn’t need to throw for 4 or 5 TDs for KC to win. I still think KC wins because the injuries to Buffalo’s defense will catch up to them eventually.

Pretty much every defence cracks at some point during the playoffs. Hopefully it's this game and there's some pyrotechnics to watch...

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
As Ace said: KC asked for the rule change in 2019: Chiefs proposed to change NFL playoffs OT rules in 2019. These rules helped them beat Bills in 2022. And if you actually read the article you posted, the Bills proposal was NOT what was instituted by the NFL after the Chiefs beat the Bills. The Bills proposed a set amount of time regardless of scoring in the playoffs for overtime.

And you're laughably wrong about Allen in the playoffs. Allen's thrown 4 interceptions in 339 playoff pass attempts. That's an INT rate of 1.12%. That's better than any player has managed in regular season history. Mahomes playoff interception rate is 1.27%. Still very good. Not as good as Allen though.

Allen has 6 turnovers total in 9 playoff games. His playoff numbers are extremely good overall.

So once again, your impressive record about being wrong about just about everything continues.
Don't bother. He'll just hit you with a nonsensical DBZ reference or something about how everything isn't as it seems and it's conspiracy.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s not like people haven’t been screaming for the overtime rule to be changed for eons

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native

Chiefs request was denied. The league responded to the plight Mr. Josh and accepted something based on the Bill's losing even if it was not the original proposal.

Too bad the Bovine Williams hasn't able to use the new rule yet.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I’ve chosen to be happy that Hochuli is working the Bills game.

Every other year we’ve had to wait to see how they’d lose the big game. This year they just went ahead and told us.

There’s a sort of peace that comes with that.

This is going to be insufferable with people whining about officiating isn’t it? The game isn’t for another 3 days.
We’re telling you what is going to happen ahead of time. When you watch it happen you should think less “oh they’re going to whine” and more “shit…they were dead on right and the considerable amount of evidence presented shouldn’t have been dismissed so offhandedly by me. I apologize”

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’ve chosen to be happy that Hochuli is working the Bills game.

Every other year we’ve had to wait to see how they’d lose the big game. This year they just went ahead and told us.

There’s a sort of peace that comes with that.

We’re telling you what is going to happen ahead of time. When you watch it happen you should think less “oh they’re going to whine” and more “shit…they were dead on right and the considerable amount of evidence presented shouldn’t have been dismissed so offhandedly by me. I apologize”

Canada is right there, you definitely should smoke a joint or two before watching the game.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018

Sexy Rexy? Hold my f***in dip while I gunsling this football 80 yards right at the defender, bingo bango, sexy rexy style, you say that like it’s a bad thing! Rex Grossman evolved, good god, that is not family friendly football, no sir.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Bernard isn't likely to play which is a huge blow but not surprising given that he was carted off on Monday. Good news is that we will be getting back Douglas ( technically he's game time decision but he has been saying that he will be good to go all week ) , Dodson and Johnson has cleared protocol so that is tremendous. No Benford and Bernard is a huge blow but I'm happy that we will most likely be getting the other 3 back.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!

1705862730255.gif

• Love
Reactions: TheAngryHank

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad