Jacob de la Rose, Fribourg-Gotteron

Pontus Andreasson, Luleå

Linus Sandin, Rögle

EVERBERG??? :huh::huh::laugh::laugh::help::help:

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
well Reideborn has SV 92.67% which is not too shabby but yes you guys have lot to chose from so you really are not depending on them
He is a good goalie, but i have Söderström, Högberg, Lasse Johansson and Carl Lindbom ahead of him on the depth card among goalies in Europe

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

I like the look of the D. Forwards are okay. Goalies are okay.

Nice to finally see Galvas and Kral on the team. Tichachek. Curious if Kempny still can play at a good level for us. I'll always cheer for Masin. I like Knot too. I love this D core for Czech Euro standards.lol

Reactions: Eye of Ra

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
What do you guys think about the defensemen from ceske budejovice (Mikulas Hovorka)

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Finland

Maalivahdit:
29 Säteri Harri, EHC Biel, NLA
30 Lehtinen Lassi, MoDo Hockey, SHL

Puolustajat:
2 Pokka Ville, EHC Biel, NLA
3 Rissanen Rasmus, Örebro HK, SHL
4 Lehtonen Mikko, ZSC Lions, NLA
6 Rafkin Ruben, TPS Turku *
7 Winberg Tobias, JYP Jyväskylä *
13 Kemiläinen Valtteri, Tappara Tampere
23 Latvala Otto, Ilves Tampere *
36 Eronen Elmeri, Timrå IK, SHL
37 Leppänen Atro, Sport, Vaasa *
55 Ohtamaa Atte, Kärpät Oulu

Hyökkääjät:
10 Suomi Eemeli, Ilves Tampere
12 Innala Jere, Frölunda HC, SHL
20 Salomäki Miikka, HC Lausanne, NLA
21 Tyrväinen Juhani, Luleå HC, SHL
22 Ruotsalainen Arttu, HC Lugano, NLA
25 Mäenpää Juuso, KalPa Kuopio *
28 Saarela Aleksi, SCL Tigers, NLA
39 Liedes Heikki, Tappara Tampere
46 Hakulinen Anrei, Augsburger Panther, DEL
48 Pajuniemi Lauri, Malmö Redhawks, SHL
57 Hyry Arttu, Kärpät Oulu *
71 Kossila Kalle, Växjö Lakers HC, SHL
80 Mäenalanen Saku, SCL Tigers, NLA
81 Pakarinen Iiro, HIFK Helsinki
91 Lammikko Juho, ZSC Lions, NLA

A player from DEL!!! A swedish coach would never do that, foolish becuse its a good league. Thuresson, Joachim Eriksson, Almqvist and Matushkin is EHT level for sure

Last edited:

Icejoker

Sep 14, 2015
Leppänen celebrited that he is a national team player with a game with 14 shoots on goal.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

Well that sucks.. 2 guys I wanted to see replaced by 2 guys I didn't want to see.lol

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I prefer this lines, n0t a fan of Ehn and rose

Olofsson - Wallmark - Sörensen
Elvenes - Bristedt - Strömvall
Andreasson - Wingerli - Sandin
Lang - Oscarson - Hartmann

Tömmernas - Folin
Lindholm - Bengtsson
Borgman - Berglund
Pilut - Sellgren

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Swiss team

Torhüter (2): Genoni Leonardo (EV Zug), Van Pottelberghe Joren (EHC Biel-Bienne)

Verteidiger (10): Aebischer David (SC Rapperswil-Jona Lakers), Berni Tim (Genève-Servette HC), Fora Michael (HC Davos), Frick Lukas (Lausanne HC), Geisser Tobias (EV Zug), Glauser Andrea (Lausanne HC), Heldner Fabian (Lausanne HC), Kukan Dean (ZSC Lions), Loeffel Romain (SC Bern), Marti Christian (ZSC Lions)

Stürmer (14): Andrighetto Sven (ZSC Lions), Bertschy Christoph (Fribourg-Gottéron), Biasca Attilio (EV Zug), Corvi Enzo (HC Davos), Haas Gaëtan (EHC Biel-Bienne), Herzog Fabrice (EV Zug), Jäger Ken (Lausanne HC), Künzle Mike (EHC Biel-Bienne), Malgin Denis (ZSC Lions), Moy Tyler (SC Rapperswil-Jona Lakers), Riat Damien (Lausanne HC), Richard Tanner (Genève-Servette HC), Scherwey Tristan (SC Bern), Thürkauf Calvin (HC Lugano)

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
Swiss team

Torhüter (2): Genoni Leonardo (EV Zug), Van Pottelberghe Joren (EHC Biel-Bienne)

Verteidiger (10): Aebischer David (SC Rapperswil-Jona Lakers), Berni Tim (Genève-Servette HC), Fora Michael (HC Davos), Frick Lukas (Lausanne HC), Geisser Tobias (EV Zug), Glauser Andrea (Lausanne HC), Heldner Fabian (Lausanne HC), Kukan Dean (ZSC Lions), Loeffel Romain (SC Bern), Marti Christian (ZSC Lions)

Stürmer (14): Andrighetto Sven (ZSC Lions), Bertschy Christoph (Fribourg-Gottéron), Biasca Attilio (EV Zug), Corvi Enzo (HC Davos), Haas Gaëtan (EHC Biel-Bienne), Herzog Fabrice (EV Zug), Jäger Ken (Lausanne HC), Künzle Mike (EHC Biel-Bienne), Malgin Denis (ZSC Lions), Moy Tyler (SC Rapperswil-Jona Lakers), Riat Damien (Lausanne HC), Richard Tanner (Genève-Servette HC), Scherwey Tristan (SC Bern), Thürkauf Calvin (HC Lugano)

I really hope we get destroyed here and in the World championship, if we don't, we're gonna have this shitty coach resigned till 2026... If so, don't count on switzerland getting any good result (even at home in 2026)...

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I really hope we get destroyed here and in the World championship, if we don't, we're gonna have this shitty coach resigned till 2026... If so, don't count on switzerland getting any good result (even at home in 2026)...
Yeah Fischer needs to get fired so Albelin will take over

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Nice game against the Finn's today.

I'd say these games mean nothing. However, I actually think they could hurt us.lol The more we win the more likely the coaches are to think that we don't need any NHL players.lol

It did occur to me that the D core has the potential to be one I would've dreamed of 3 years ago!

Masin, Zboril, Hajek, Galvas and Kral. All guys I was convinced would be NHLers today. Well, they would appear to be all available.lol

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I dont understand what Hallam sees in Folin, he is terrible with the puck, slow and not physical (as he is in SHL], ofc he was on the ice when the Swiss scored twice. He is one of the worst defenders i ever seen in Tre Kronor. He keeps getting the chance for some reason.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

Won't lie, this lineup does nothing for me.lol

Cervenka with Spacek is intriguing.

Curious how Hovorka looks? My understanding is that he's a late blooming giant of a man on D. The next Sustr and gets some NHL time one day? I really know nothing about him.

I like Korenar and glad he's getting looks.

I'll always cheer for Masin, Kral and I'm now becoming a Tichachek believer!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Tichachek on in final minute of a 2-2 game... they are giving him a nice look!

Good job for Swiss to come back in third from down 2-0.

Been a fun third

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Kempny with some great work in the OT and scored the winner.

Congrats Korenar for his first win.

That Swiss D really wiped out on that break out.lol

Czechs have yet to lose on EHT. Means nothing but it's better than losing all the damn time.haha

Still worried that all the winning will lead us to send an all extraliga team to Prague.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Tichachek on in final minute of a 2-2 game... they are giving him a nice look!

Good job for Swiss to come back in third from down 2-0.

Been a fun third
Havent seen the game, but Tichacek got some nice minutes yesterday. Was he on the PP also? I really hope he can make it to Prague in may, that would be awesome.

We probably cant count on Hronek, but we can get Jiricek, Gudas and Rutta from NHL, which is a good core. And finally this year we have some good and interesting Ds in Europe also, so we dont have to drag the likes of Jordan or Scotka to WCH lol.

I would love to see a D like this:
Jiricek, Gudas, Rutta, Kempny, Masin, Kral, Galvas, Tichacek (maybe Zboril there somewhere if he returns to Europe, but I would skip Hajek, I dont think he will be good even in ELH lol) ... that would be really interesting to watch

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad