Prospect Info: 2023-24 Prospects Thread (CHL/NCAA/Euro)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
- Game 2 of Yugra vs. Khimik @ 10AM ET. Yugra leads the series 1-0. Kostenko with an assist so far this series and hs 2 pts (1G, 1A) in 8 GP these playoffs so far.

- Game 2 of Nybro vs. Almtuma @ 2PM ET. Nybro leads the series 1-0. Eriksson with 1 assist in 1 GP these playoffs so far.

They're the only prosects in action today.

Rimouski is playing Chicoutimi tonight, but Miller is out for 4 weeks to injury.

Reactions: Sagikev and bopeep

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Yugra wins in OT and take a 2-0 series lead.

has there been any signs from management that we're bringing kaps over? I would have assumed with how crowded Laval is that he'd be staying another year in europe.

Honestly, not sure. I think he will be signed and come over. Not sure if they will bring him this year to end the year in Laval or if he'll come next year.

has there been any signs from management that we're bringing kaps over? I would have assumed with how crowded Laval is that he'd be staying another year in europe.

Honestly, not sure. I think he will be signed and come over. Not sure if they will bring him this year to end the year in Laval or if he'll come next year.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
- Game 2 of Yugra vs. Khimik @ 10AM ET. Yugra leads the series 1-0. Kostenko with an assist so far this series and hs 2 pts (1G, 1A) in 8 GP these playoffs so far.

- Game 2 of Nybro vs. Almtuma @ 2PM ET. Nybro leads the series 1-0. Eriksson with 1 assist in 1 GP these playoffs so far.

They're the only prosects in action today.

Rimouski is playing Chicoutimi tonight, but Miller is out for 4 weeks to injury.
Are Rimouski bringing down fans form the stands for their goaltenders? Every time I look there seems to be different goaltenders.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
- Game 1 of Zurich/Biel in the NL Playoffs @ 3PM ET

Hockey East Tournament (single elimination)
- BU vs. Northeastern @ 4PM ET.
- BC vs. UConn @ 7:30PM ET.

Big Ten Tournament (single elimination)
- Minnesota vs. Michigan @ 9PM ET.

NCHC Tournament
- Game 2 of Denver/UMD @ 8PM ET. If Denver wins, they advance. If they lose, Game 3 will be tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad