GDT: 2023-24 Other Games Around The League

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Last night I was going to make a post saying "Future Shark Brady Skjei!!!" but I forgot so here it is now.

But then I look at Brady Skjei's picture on hockeydb and I compare it to his younger picture and I wonder if this is a guy who we should spend money on. Is that amount of grey hair at 30 years of age normal?

I know age brings wisdom but is that a sign of accelerated aging?

brady-skjei-2024-979.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
Last night I was going to make a post saying "Future Shark Brady Skjei!!!" but I forgot so here it is now.

But then I look at Brady Skjei's picture on hockeydb and I compare it to his younger picture and I wonder if this is a guy who we should spend money on. Is that amount of grey hair at 30 years of age normal?

brady-skjei-2024-979.jpg
Grey hair has nothing to do with aging in this context. Lots of humans are fully grey by 30 or 40 with no impact on their physical fitness. It's a trait closer to hair or eye color than any direct marker of aging.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Grey hair has nothing to do with aging in this context. Lots of humans are fully grey by 30 or 40 with no impact on their physical fitness. It's a trait closer to hair or eye color than any direct marker of aging.

Oh thank you for that information.

Are you by any chance a doctor/biologist?

Chinaski89

May 17, 2019

brady-skjei-2024-979.jpg
Started graying at 23. Silver haired fox by 28 and now grays might outnumber my dark brown at the age of 34. My damn beard is starting to gray and I find that very unacceptable though lol always said I’m cool going gray up top but wanted a dark beard into my mid 40’s at least.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Embarrassing display from Colorado today.

If they can find the cap space, they should go after a reliable goalie (and drop Drouin).

jMoneyBrah

Jan 10, 2013
South Bay
Joe Pavelski has 1 assist in 11 games, averaging a hair over one shot per game on 17mins total, and 2mins of power play ice time. -2 and ~36% faceoffs. Is this the end of the line?

:(

• Wow

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Joe Pavelski has 1 assist in 11 games, averaging a hair over one shot per game on 17mins total, and 2mins of power play ice time. -2 and ~36% faceoffs. Is this the end of the line?

:(
i think so. he looks really bad out there. i think more so than the speed going, i think his hands are going.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad