GDT: 2023-24 Other Games Around The League

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
I have a feeling the Hertl trade is going to look real good for us next year. I could honestly see Vegas having a rough year and their pick being quite high.

f*** Vegas
He clearly wasn't 100%, but in general, yes...that contract isn't going to age well

Hertl may have really pulled a Karlsson* here.

*Pulling a Karlsson: joining a team just as they're about to collapse
Most unnecessary asterisk ever.

Avalanche vs. Stars...Dallas is deeper and with a far better goaltender, but Colorado has the best two skaters on either roster.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
He clearly wasn't 100%, but in general, yes...that contract isn't going to age well
I was more talking about their team struggling next year more so than just Hertl. He was obviously still unhealthy but it’s good to be out from underneath his contract and the pick next year could prove to be huge

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
If Landeskog and (to a lesser extent) Drouin were healthy I'd pick the Avs but as things stand I trust Dallas' depth and goaltending more. Heiskanen is also one of the few defensemen in the league who can match MacKinnon stride for stride. Should be a great series.

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
Dallas takes out the trash

GM3HYtIXQAAOzH7

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
If the Sharks seal the deal and get #1 on Tuesday and Vegas is now out of the playoffs, this might be the greatest season in Sharks history.

Would require Pavs winning the Cup to be a perfect season for me. I dont care if Burns wins or not, he still has time. For Pavs there are rumors this might be it for him. Get my Captain the Cup Pete!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad