Injury Report: 2023/24 Injury (and suspension) Reports

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
1704589811668.png

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
So, Pinto becomes available Sunday afternoon, Garrioch saying Norris may be available on the weekend,

I wonder who of Norris, Greig, Pinto or Stü gets moved to the wing.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I wonder who is going to get injured this time to solve the dilemma as per tradition.
Forsberg is on LTIR If I am reading capfriendly correctly they can give Pinto up to 1m . They likely send someone down as well.
Next hurdle is getting Forsberg off LTIR

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Forsberg is on LTIR If I am reading capfriendly correctly they can give Pinto up to 1m . They likely send someone down as well.
I was more referring to the dilemma of having to move someone to the wing, but you are correct wrt the cap situation.

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
I think a $1M contract signed now would be a pro-rated cap hit closer to $2M for the season. I by no means have the strongest grasp on how pro-rated salary is calculated though

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I think a $1M contract signed now would be a pro-rated cap hit closer to $2M for the season. I by no means have the strongest grasp on how pro-rated salary is calculated though
We've been over this before, there are examples of how his contract will play out, if it's a one yr deal it wouldn't get prorated

Athanasiou in 2017, for example, held out about three weeks before signing a one year deal, and that deal was not prorated.

Reactions: barriers

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
We've been over this before, there are examples of how his contract will play out, if it's a one yr deal it wouldn't get prorated

Athanasiou in 2017, for example, held out about three weeks before signing a one year deal, and that deal was not prorated.
Thank you, you are correct sir

Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad