Injury Report: 2023 - 2024 Injury Thread HF's New longest ever thread

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
What the Drouin injury looks like to my uneducated eye is that Ceci's skate collides with Drouin's left skate, which causes him to stumble forward on his right and maybe overextend his groin or twist his right leg/knee? He is clearly not wanting to move the right leg when he's skating off - he's propelling himself only with his left. So I don't think it's a cut to the left leg.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
I get this mentality but I guess I don't really believe that he would have been one of the guys given the night off.
Of course the injury-bug bites in this last, meaningless game...

Cant make this shit up. :boredom:

Goaltending in limbo, one of our best players done, and facing the best goalie and Top-D in the playoffs next......

Reactions: cccoltsicehockey

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Of course the injury-bug bites in this last, meaningless game...

Cant make this shit up. :boredom:

Goaltending in limbo, one of our best players done, and facing the best goalie and Top-D in the playoffs next......
Nobody said he was done. Like you said, meaningless game, they're up 5-1. Likely held out as a precaution more than anything.

Turbonium

Aug 21, 2020
Spain
LOL, this place is sooooooo funny at times. No news on JD as of now, but ppl are freeking out like he cut off his leg or something.

That gave me a semi, true story!

His reaction just doesn't look very good. Add to that the history of unfortunate injuries to this team and you get these reactions. I'll be surprised if we see JD for the waste of 7 days vs the Jets.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Remember when Forsberg got injured in the last game of the regular season against Nashville I think?

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
It’s the Avs curse people. Regardless who the Avs scratched, there would at least be couple of key players in the lineup, and one of them would have gotten injured even if Drouin wasn’t playing.

Can’t avoid fate

Last edited:

Heyduke

Oct 31, 2019
alien-kill-me.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad