Not open for further replies.

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006

Son of Gib

Nov 14, 2017
Los Angeles
In the last Ducks stream, Etem referred to our "core four" as Carlsson, Mintyukov, Zellweger and Mctavish, as if this was some obvious thing. Huh? I guess Zegras, Terry and Gauthier don't exist?

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
In the last Ducks stream, Etem referred to our "core four" as Carlsson, Mintyukov, Zellweger and Mctavish, as if this was some obvious thing. Huh? I guess Zegras, Terry and Gauthier don't exist?
He is essentially a fan with a microphone and a paycheck from the team lol. He isnt in hockey ops at all so I doubt he got that from anywhere other then his own head.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I'm not sure how much stock we should put into Emerson's opinion on the state of our roster.
I am. Zero. He hasn't proven himself to be more than another HF doofus level fan. And given what's happened in Toronto, other teams should never utter the term "core four" in the context of their own team.

Son of Gib

Nov 14, 2017
Los Angeles
I am. Zero. He hasn't proven himself to be more than another HF doofus level fan. And given what's happened in Toronto, other teams should never utter the term "core four" in the context of their own team.
🤣 so true.

I get that he's got nothing to do with ops, but yeah... he's got some... interesting takes.

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
Just out of curiosity, what is the level above HF doofus? Is it HF dingbat or HF dunderhead? And to whom do I pay the extra dues to get to that level?

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Just out of curiosity, what is the level above HF doofus? Is it HF dingbat or HF dunderhead? And to whom do I pay the extra dues to get to that level?

To reach that level you must never post on the main boards. The level above THAT one you can't even look at the main boards.

Last edited:

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
There is no level above that. We all strive to escape that level but it never really happens. Anytime somebody tries to give you the impression they are above that level it's just proof that they aren't. :D

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Sort of ironic that all the Etem talk coincides with the mention of Ducksgo. Or maybe it was intentional?

Can’t ever forget that everyone in his section loved Etem and thought he was the next Ducks superstar!

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Knowing his contract talks have soured, if Carolina gets swept and Rod leaves, I hope Pat makes a play for him.

There's no way we can afford him, but I still hope he tries lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad