WC: 2022 Women's World Championships

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Well, let's go gals and put this away in regulation time, I've got a date with my board game group to play Versailles 1919 at 2 sharp so this game can't go long overtime.

Elbows out as one of the great statesmen in 1919 after the war.,Reparations to be dealt with, bolshevik containment, geographic hotspots such as tyrol...............award it to italy or austria or divide between the two? Should I deploy my military to quell unrest in the balkans but risk losing happiness at home because the populace just want the boys home after four grueling years of conflict? these and a whole host of other sticky issues to be decided by 3 others and yours truly.

But first this game...........let's go Canada!!

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

CuuuJooo

May 28, 2021
Congratulations to Czechia!

Not a very exciting period, other than my noticing the pants that the American coach is wearing. They are… a choice.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Shocked by a 2 goal lead (and that shots are 11-5)... great job for Canada so far! I think it's far from over though.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Almost got the 3rd, that might have been a back breaker, big save.

Shocked by a 2 goal lead (and that shots are 11-5)... great job for Canada so far! I think it's far from over though.
Long way from over, they would need to get 2 more unanswered to start thinking about calling it.

And here comes a U.S p.p

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
And here comes that next power play I was talking about.

Beautiful play by Kessel there..........................2-1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad