Prospect Info: 2022 WJC Thread

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Bubble. Had to quarantine for a while going in if I remember correctly

This year they haven’t done close to as much and kind of just hoped for the best.

And they would've been right to do that if the tournament had been held 3 months ago. Omicron has upended a lot of the assumptions made about the previous waves, vaccination, and spread prevention. Early evidence is that it's considerably more contagious.

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
According to a Swedish news outlet there's a rumour that the IIHF is looking to resume the tournament this summer. I don't know how that'll work out in regards to rosters and everything else but if that's the case, I'll take it.

I'll wait for TSN to start talking about it before I get too excited lol

Link: Beskedet: JVM spelas i sommar

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
According to a Swedish news outlet there's a rumour that the IIHF is looking to resume the tournament this summer. I don't know how that'll work out in regards to rosters and everything else but if that's the case, I'll take it.

I'll wait for TSN to start talking about it before I get too excited lol

Link: Beskedet: JVM spelas i sommar

I'd be curious what age requirements would apply. Obviously some of the guys who were slated to play in December/January will be 20 by the summer.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
I'd be curious what age requirements would apply. Obviously some of the guys who were slated to play in December/January will be 20 by the summer.
I’d bet that all the players who were eligible will still be eligible even if they’ve had a birthday since.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad