Blue Jays GDT: 2022 v5 | Next: Mon, Jun 20 | @ CWS | 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT | Berrios vs Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
Thought about going down for a game this weekend. Glad I didn't spend any money on this shitshow

Maybe I should've went today :laugh:

But wow what a win. Severino made a few guys look really silly but then some great ABs before he was pulled. Finally got some runs on that bullpen, too. Reminded me of the comebacks at home in the 2nd half last year

Yanks gotta cool off eventually....right?!? Hoping we can take almost all the remaining games against them

Also, shouldn't the Vlad and Dad bobblehead have been a Fathers Day thing?

You'd think so. But I guess with the Yanks in town, there was no need to do a giveaway.

Reactions: Discoverer and kb

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I don't think Shatkins had it in mind that Berrios would be the Jays 4th best pitcher with that contract.

Just seems like when he's bad, he's really bad. Which is very unlike Berrios given his career numbers.

I've been one of his biggest supporters given a lot of his early numbers were from just a few bad outings. But man...

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
I don't think Shatkins had it in mind that Berrios would be the Jays 4th best pitcher with that contract.

Just seems like when he's bad, he's really bad. Which is very unlike Berrios given his career numbers.

I've been one of his biggest supporters given a lot of his early numbers were from just a few bad outings. But man...
shit happens. its really not helping having a different catcher each time out. these guys always had catchers of choice now its random

the past 3 starts he has been lights out. this time he's getting smacked around a bit by a team that has just as much firepower as we do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad