Blue Jays GDT: 2022 v5 | Next: Mon, Jun 20 | @ CWS | 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT | Berrios vs Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Was garcia at to many pitches. Was hoping he could get one more guy and then maybe we could lean on Romano for 4 outs.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Yeah it's a bit tiresome that you can count on Kikuchi and the non-leverage guys from the pen to throw tons of meatballs. We're in trouble unless Kikuchi and Richards figure out their stuff. Even Gausman has been pitching not so great lately.

Yea, but can the Yankees starters all continue to pitch like #1s the rest of the way? I mean, the lowest ERA is like 3.3 and that's Cole. Come on, that's not sustainable.

Reactions: WhyYouHaveToBeMad

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Yea, but can the Yankees starters all continue to pitch like #1s the rest of the way? I mean, the lowest ERA is like 3.3 and that's Cole. Come on, that's not sustainable.
No I don't think they can. The important thing is to make up enough ground so that when that inevitably happens we aren't too far back to catch up.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I feel like sometimes managers overthink matchups instead of just leaving in a guy who is feeling it.

Garcia looked really good, let him bridge to a 4-out save for Romano.

Also, shouldn't the Vlad and Dad bobblehead have been a Fathers Day thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad