Blue Jays GDT: 2022 v11 | Next: Sat, Sept 24 | @ TB | 6:00pm ET/3:00pm PT | Manoah vs Rasmussen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I also think the book is out, pitch the jays low and away and throw alot of junk. This team has a ton of talent, but when there struggling to score runs and the pitchers are going low and away all game you might not make hard contact and cant pull the ball. You may need to adjust and shorten your swing and go the other way for a single.

Although thats what also makes no sense with people pitching to judge right now. Its often not low and away when they do pitch to him its right down the middle and its sailing over the fence.
TBF Judge has tremendous plate coverage and power in all areas of the zone.

I agree with your first paragraph.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
TBF Judge has tremendous plate coverage and power in all areas of the zone.

I agree with your first paragraph.

He does but if you go low and away its sitll very hard to hit it over the fence, he might still get a hit though. His home runs lately have all been right down the middle where he does not miss.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
He does but if you go low and away its sitll very hard to hit it over the fence, he might still get a hit though.
His average is pretty good, he gets hits on those pitches. But the biggest difference is he doesn’t miss those bad pitches as much as other hitters.

Reactions: Orca Smash

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
This is amazing stuff from manoah, would be nice if they can help him out for once after he leaves the game and win this one.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
His next start would be on Friday, then that would make him on track to start on the last day of the season which would take him out of the wildcard series. What do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad