2022 USports Recruiting

AUS Fan

Aug 1, 2008
At the Rink
Per Ben Steiner Twitter. " U SPORTS MHKY: Per source, the Toronto Varsity Blues are adding forward Eddie Yan. He’s coming back to Canada after playing 17 KHL games with Kunlun Red Star and playing for Team China at Beijing 2022."

dm8895

V-Reds , McJesus Stan , Beer Leaguer
Apr 3, 2015
Freddy Beach
Kyle McGrath who was playing Sr hockey in Newfoundland is apparently going to be playing at SMU this year.

dm8895

V-Reds , McJesus Stan , Beer Leaguer
Apr 3, 2015
Freddy Beach
Both SMU "recruits" are a no atm, unless Naugs is just being coy.

Time will tell.
Both SMU "recruits" are a no atm, unless Naugs is just being coy.

Time will tell.
Kinda have to wonder if it’s a “you have a spot until you don’t” situation. Avoid being handcuffed if In late July a Duffy or D’Orazio or someone comes along and he’s promised a spot to a guy who won’t dress. Neither are on the LOI registry to my knowledge , but I do know that as of yesterday a teammate of McGraths was saying he intended to play at SMU this year . Take it for what it’s worth , kinda hoping he does , I like seeing a guy succeed coming to the league from an uncommon route.

AUS Fan

Aug 1, 2008
At the Rink
Kinda have to wonder if it’s a “you have a spot until you don’t” situation. Avoid being handcuffed if In late July a Duffy or D’Orazio or someone comes along and he’s promised a spot to a guy who won’t dress. Neither are on the LOI registry to my knowledge , but I do know that as of yesterday a teammate of McGraths was saying he intended to play at SMU this year . Take it for what it’s worth , kinda hoping he does , I like seeing a guy succeed coming to the league from an uncommon route.

I'm not shooting the messenger. I asked Naugs and he said he hasn't committed to anyone yet.

SMU doesn't have room for guys who won't dress. Only UNB could do that before the cap.

Reactions: Drummer and dm8895

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1