2022 Season Discussion Thread

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
in 2 of my 3 match ups my opponent had CMC and Aiyuk. Of courrse CMC had to pass to Aiyuk to stack

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
My league plays 1 WR, 1 RB, and 2 flex.

WR: Jefferson, Waddle
RB: Chubb, Swift, Stevenson, Walker, Mostert, Hunt

If you had to cut one of Mostert or Hunt, which one would it be? I'm split between keeping Hunt as the handcuff or Mostert who already has the #1 job. Probably keep Hunt as I already have plenty of other RBs, and if Chubb gets hurt, I maintain a high-end RB1 with Hunt?

And the bigger picture, I'd be dropping one of them for Deebo who somehow just got dropped, Deebo would go to my IR, to then let me pick up a DB as mine is on a bye. I'm probably just splitting hairs as essentially going from Mostert or Hunt to Deebo is a win.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Someone just dropped Cordarrelle Patterson in my 16 team league right as he's about to come back. Put in a claim and hope I get him.

There's only 12 roster spots in this league, so I kinda get it, but holding on to him this long and then dropping him recently, someone isn't doing their research lol.

My league plays 1 WR, 1 RB, and 2 flex.

WR: Jefferson, Waddle
RB: Chubb, Swift, Stevenson, Walker, Mostert, Hunt

If you had to cut one of Mostert or Hunt, which one would it be? I'm split between keeping Hunt as the handcuff or Mostert who already has the #1 job. Probably keep Hunt as I already have plenty of other RBs, and if Chubb gets hurt, I maintain a high-end RB1 with Hunt?

And the bigger picture, I'd be dropping one of them for Deebo who somehow just got dropped, Deebo would go to my IR, to then let me pick up a DB as mine is on a bye. I'm probably just splitting hairs as essentially going from Mostert or Hunt to Deebo is a win.

Yea I'd probably drop Mostert. You have the RB depth and Hunt becomes an instant RB1 if Chubb goes down. Mostert on the other hand has been meh and they just acquired Jeff Wilson too.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Hi,
Wanted to ask some advice/opinions on my roster and possible add/drops. It's a 12 team half ppr, 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR. 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1 K, 6 bench and an IR spot.
QB-Brady, Fields
RB-Ekeler, Zeke, Herbert, Edwards, Mitchell
WR-Diggs, A.J. Brown, Thielen, Claypool, Toney
TE-Ertz
D/ST-Philly, Baltimore
K-Carlson
Thinking about starting Fields, who i jjst dropped Goff for, in place of Brady this week. I could try and claim Cousins(who was just waived) for Fields as well. There's also Dulcich for depth at TE and Edmunds and Wilson at RB for possible better options on the bench. Trying to solidify the line up for a hopeful run, since I'm 7-1 atm. Anyway, thanks for.any advice with it!

Last edited:

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I had a big trading week last week before our trade deadline.

Flipped D'Onta Foreman and Mostert for Deebo.
Then flipped Brandin Cooks for Cordarelle Patterson.

Only one week, but that worked out nicely lol.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
What’s everyone’s confidence level in Justin Fields? Would you trade Lamar in a deal for Cooper Kupp if it meant Fields and Brady were your QB?
if you're getting kupp then i would do it. lamar hasn't been that great since the first couple weeks of the season and fields is hot right now. i also have fields and brady and i'm confident enough in fields to drop brady if there's a decent enough pickup on the WW

godwin or jeudy?

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I have one roster move left (not counting IR). for the season (yes our league caps add/drops). Rachaad White, Elijah Mitchell and Christian Watson are available. I'm actually set at RB, but could look to add one of those two in hopes of making a deal or just to block opponents from adding them. Or, I could take a swing at Watson at the [position of greater need in the hopes that he keeps up last week's production.

Thoughts?

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I would like to thank Daniel Carlson, George Pickens and Gabe Davis for scoring one point - not each, but total - for me last weekend.

3 weeks ago I went up against my cousin in the worst performance of my season. He had Deon Jackson post a 0.3, and Michael Gallup who literally posted a 0.

I wouldv'e won if the 49'ers didn't bust for me that week (-4.9 that day...) I'm actually embarrassed lol

stupendousman

Jun 25, 2008
Richmond, BC
After starting 2-5 I'm now back to .500 and fighting for a playoff spot. I've got Tyreek on bye unfortunately this week, but I've been offered Gus Edwards and Ceedee Lamb for Tyreek. Should I take it?

My rb situation: Cook, JWJ, Robinson, Pacheco, Dobbins, drake

My wr situation: AJB, tyreek, juju, Garrett Wilson

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Advice sought from anyone still reading this thread:

My RB are Saquon, Walker III and Miles Sanders.
My WR are Jefferson, Juju, Pickens, Gabe Davis.

Would you trade Barkley for J. Chase? We start 2RB/3WR/no flex.

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Advice sought from anyone still reading this thread:

My RB are Saquon, Walker III and Miles Sanders.
My WR are Jefferson, Juju, Pickens, Gabe Davis.

Would you trade Barkley for J. Chase? We start 2RB/3WR/no flex.
I hope you didn't do that trade with the Walker news, but I personally wouldn't have either.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I hope you didn't do that trade with the Walker news, but I personally wouldn't have either.
I didn’t, but I wish I had. This past week was a bad loss anyway given I started Lamar and KW3, but a total of zero points from Juju and Pickens didn’t help. I just don’t have anyone reliable at receiver after Jefferson. Of course, when I didn’t make that trade, I added Burks. Then he got smashed.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Our league is so close
3D48F0D8-62A0-44CE-96CA-BE42755D3AF6.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad